PTR: Cruising Anthem in Feb 2021 with two teens in tow!

Yeah, some serious levels of $$$ for the cabanas on CocoCay. I suppose someone will pay it.

Labadee seems more affordable, and I'm thinking of getting a bungalow on my Symphony cruise next year so that my parents and my kids can get some shade as needed.

I agree with you, those cabana prices are not what I would call reasonable either. Hopefully there will be a black Friday deal or something, to make those prices more reasonable for the day you want to use it.
Yeah, some serious levels of $$$ for the cabanas on CocoCay. I suppose someone will pay it.

Labadee seems more affordable, and I'm thinking of getting a bungalow on my Symphony cruise next year so that my parents and my kids can get some shade as needed.
Thanks for commiserating! I have a very happy update!

WOW. I guess the Internet was listening. I logged into the Cruise Planner just for kicks this afternoon because a corn hole tournament at work was cancelled due to thunderstorms (I live in rural NY state, you can't make this stuff up!), and lo and behold the prices have dropped! No sale, just BOOM. Cheaper. Much cheaper. Soooo.....

I BOOKED IT! Can you believe this:

Thrill Waterpark has gone down to $599 (yes, it includes the pass!)
Oasis Lagoon $799
South Beach & Chill Island $699

I have no idea how Thrill Waterpark is the cheapest of them all. If this is an OOOPS in the Royal system (akin to the $18 Deluxe drink package snafu of a few weeks ago)they better honor it. I have the confirmation email and probably will take screenshots of my cruise planner just to be safe. I am so excited and relieved and feel very lucky to have been visited by the Cruise Planner Fairies. Now we can put a big check mark next to CABANA on the Cruise Wants List. Next up - snorkeling in Nassau and beverage packages. Whenever those happen to appear, I'll be there with my Lady Visa.

Cornhole is good team building. My old job, we used to have a curling outing. Which has got to be one of the more Canadian (by way of Scotland) things you can do.

Good to hear about the cabanas. I may get one now.

Nice that you can book at a price you were willing to spend. Will be a fun for all the family, and nice to say to your DH, booked it.

Nice that you can book at a price you were willing to spend. Will be a fun for all the family, and nice to say to your DH, booked it.
I can't believe how ridiculous these price jumps are. Yesterday the beach cabanas had all almost doubled in price since I looked last. $1299 for Chill Island and Oasis Lagoon. Thrill Waterpark is back up at $799. I am glad I jumped at it when I did. It looks like Royal added a second ship on the island that day as well. It's a small one (Majesty, I think) but it's sailing out of New Orleans on Mardi Gras week so it'll probably be packed (it's a vacation week for lots of schools in Louisiana). It will be more like Busy Day at Coco Cay now, so I am glad we'll have our own space.

Still no movement anywhere else on the Cruise Planner. Husband and I have been looking at photos on Facebook groups to curb our longing for this vacation. 17 months, 24 days 20 hours to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter