kruel

Earning My Ears
Welcome everyone to my Pre Trip Report for my husband and I's One Year Anniversary Trip! This is my first PTR and when our trip is over, I plan on reliving the memories through my first Trip Report. My husband and I were married on August 27th, 2016. This trip is going to be just the two of us and we are so excited!

The Details:
Where: Walt Disney World, Caribbean Beach Resort
When: September 16th-22nd
Tickets: Park Hoppers with Waterparks
Food: Disney Dining Plan

We are at 49 days to go, so let's get on with a little more about us!

35408168044_55275852fa_m.jpg

This is your hostess, Katelynne!
Favorite Disney Movie: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Disney Snack: Mickey Pretzel
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Be Our Guest
Favorite Disney Character: Belle

36200959536_50066101e8_m.jpg

This is my husband, Tyler!
Favorite Disney Movie: Lilo and Stitch
Favorite Disney Snack: Beer (Drinking Around the World)
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Ohana
Favorite Disney Character: Bruce from Finding Nemo

The next post will be about our plans, specific ADRs and Fastpass selections!
Thanks for reading everyone.

Update: This post is about our ADRs (Advance Dining Reservations) for our stay!

Arrival Night (Saturday): Sanaa. In September of 2014, we ate at Sanaa and fell in love. We cannot wait to order the famous bread service again, of course with the 9 dipping options!
Sunday: Lunch reservation for quick service at Be Our Guest, a favortie. Dinner: Ohana, we are spending the day at the Magic Kingdom and that night is a MNSSHP night so it will be easy to go from MK to the Poly on the resort monorail. Again, we ate here in September of 2014 and it is Tyler's favorite restaurant because of the style, all you can eat!
Monday: Tyler asked me to not plan anything for this day as he has some surprises for me to celebrate our anniversary!
Tuesday: Via Napoli, this will be new to us since we have never been here, but we have heard amazing reviews so it was on the top of our list to try!
Wednesday: Raglan Road, another new location for us! We enjoy eating at different places and this will be a waterpark day, so some shopping and dinner at Disney Springs will be great!
Thursday: Yachtsman, the dinner that we are most looking forward to and our last night in Disneyworld!

Quick Service:
We are hoping to eat at the following Quick Service Restaurants:
Santuli Canteen
Flametree BBQ
Casey's Corner
And I really want to try one of the waffles at Sleepy Hollow Inn

I love taking photos of anything and everything, so I will definitely post pictures of our food from each restaurant and quick service restaurant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter