PTN will end nov 7th

This makes me happy we are going soon! I'll get to see Fantasmic and PTN (which I now know is at DCA, lol!!) Yes, I've been to Disneyland several times and I've never seen either one, because my husband doesn't like to watch shows. Well, I told him too bad, he can go on a ride while I watch them with the kids.

Those on fantasmic watch the date are no showing online but when you try to book it says no tables aalvaioable. On hold right now- but others are being told tomorrow times will load!

It looks like the 8th will have a showing if that’s to be trusted which makes me very happy! Also showing no available tables right now.

Overall, I am Ok with this. I've seen PTN 3 or 4 times. It is a good parade, but I don't crave it. I hope they come up with a terrific new parade for DCA for 2019. They are going to need to draw and hold crowds at DCA all day with a great new parade and into the night with a hopefully reborn WOC once SWGE opens in June in Dland. So lets hope there is something inspired waiting in the wings.

*sniff sniff* They aren't doing it the four days we are there, what are the odds??!? And it's the only four days that week they aren't doing it, did someone call Disney. o_O

Sounds like we'll be spending mornings in DL and evenings in DCA. I can't imagine how lopsided crowds are going to be with the discrepancies in nighttime entertainment.

Typically, it goes on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the "off season"..... so, normal for that time of year.

Fantasmic! will continue being a Fri-Sun until about Dec 21st, then it will go nightly. Fireworks will go nightly starting Nov. 9th. Disneyland Christmas Fantasy Parade will start Nov. 9th. PTN will cease so that the Festival of Holiday's can go on. We can hope WOC magically is repaired, but that is going to need a lot of Pixie Dust. I'd love to see WOC Christmas. It was my fav.

Fantasmic! will continue being a Fri-Sun until about Dec 21st, then it will go nightly. Fireworks will go nightly starting Nov. 9th. Disneyland Christmas Fantasy Parade will start Nov. 9th. PTN will cease so that the Festival of Holiday's can go on. We can hope WOC magically is repaired, but that is going to need a lot of Pixie Dust. I'd love to see WOC Christmas. It was my fav.
So in a nutshell, no night entertainment in DCA. That will do wonders for spreading out crowds.

Fantasmic is showing every day in October that’s not a Halloween party.
Ands it’s scheduled for Thursday November 8 so I think it may run nightly as soon as PTN ends.

I saw that historically as well. Only problem is the Sun-Sat the following week F! is running nightly. The first week of November its not going Mon-Wed, second week not going Mon-Thur (when were going), and third week it's running all week

I saw that historically as well. Only problem is the Sun-Sat the following week F! is running nightly. The first week of November its not going Mon-Wed, second week not going Mon-Thur (when were going), and third week it's running all week
It has ran the third week historically, due to so many having that full week off for Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter