PTN will end nov 7th

I’m kinda starting to worry about our trip..

Do you think Disney would reall have no night time entertainment show at all? Fantasmic packages still have not updated past November 3rd.

I’m really bummed about PTN and WOC. I don’t understand Disney decisions. I think a lot of people would have been happier with the cancelation of festival of holidays lol.. me included!

Instead we're 0 for 2. Very disappointing.
Same boat here. First trip to Disneyland and we were so excited about WOC holiday version. Then it broke down. Then thought, well at least we can see PTN....I guess not.... Just have to watch YouTube versions right before we leave on the big screen

I think a lot of people would have been happier with the cancelation of festival of holidays lol.. me included!
Same here! :wave: But the festival brings in additional revenue and PTN is expensive to run. It didn't stand a chance. :sad: I'm very sad to miss the night time entertainment, but I'm even more sad about what that will do to traffic patterns of crowds in the parks.

Sounds like more Disney cost cutting. They have to pay for buying Fox some how and when Disney needs to pay for something the parks is often where they go to cut costs.

In one way I agree that by not running PtN that there will be some cost savings. I don't believe that is the primary factor here. As @dina444444 mentioned in her post above, the food booths take up a lot of space and greatly limit the viewing area for PtN. Earlier this year, at the end of Food & Wine and the beginning of Pixar Fest, the booths were open during the soft opening of PtN. It was very difficult to find a viewing location. Then once Food & Wine ended and the booths disappeared overnight, the viewing area was much better and the congestion was removed.

It would be nice if they started running the Christmas parade at night again in DL, but I'm not holding my breath. Not sure why they felt the need to stop.
I am thinking the Christmas parade may be offered in the evening this year. The plaza inn dining packages are only available between 2:00-4:00 and the reservation says second parade viewing. The times the dining package is offered does not make sense if the parade is offered at 1:00 and 3:30 like last year. When I talked to a CM on the dining line they did not know why the times were offered that way unless the timing of parade is different this year. We shall see.....

I am thinking the Christmas parade may be offered in the evening this year. The plaza inn dining packages are only available between 2:00-4:00 and the reservation says second parade viewing. The times the dining package is offered does not make sense if the parade is offered at 1:00 and 3:30 like last year. When I talked to a CM on the dining line they did not know why the times were offered that way unless the timing of parade is different this year. We shall see.....
I was thinking the same thing, the times don't really add up. Maybe that does mean an evening parade is possible?

I hope so. Honestly, it's the least they can do to make up for the debacle in DCA.

I hope so. Honestly, it's the least they can do to make up for the debacle in DCA.

I think the Christmas parade will be at 6. Not really night time... couple be wrong! But I think they are keeping the same schedule as the Pixar play prade.

Our passes expire in Nov. It's sad that I'm actually relieved we aren't renewing our passes. Too much chaos going on and has become more of a bummer as our planning continues finding out all that is changing/closing once our trip is already scheduled.

That won't help us , maybe we will get lucky and WOC will be back by then. DD will be sad she keeps seeing the ads for PTN and wants to see it badly.

I'm thinking it will be. Maybe not right as Disneyland's Christmas time starts but by late November or early December. Nobody thinks that WoC will be back this year but if that's the case, why hasn't Disney changed their initial return of WoC which was Fall 2018? I think no PtN makes it more likely that it returns when they said it would.

I'm thinking it will be. Maybe not right as Disneyland's Christmas time starts but by late November or early December. Nobody thinks that WoC will be back this year but if that's the case, why hasn't Disney changed their initial return of WoC which was Fall 2018? I think no PtN makes it more likely that it returns when they said it would.
Fingers and toes crossed!!!

This is my hope!! I’d love to have WOC back for our trip at the end of November.

Not surprised at all. PTN can’t run with the food booths up for festival of holidays. WOC being down wasn’t planned and I’m still hopeful maybe it will be back up in Dec but the aren’t sure so don’t want to announce it?

Those on fantasmic watch the date are no showing online but when you try to book it says no tables aalvaioable. On hold right now- but others are being told tomorrow times will load!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!