PTN will end nov 7th

I wonder if they are going to offer fantasmic every night. Didn’t they do that before when DCA didn’t have a show?
There has been at least one "Nighttime Spectacular" every evening, going back several years. Without PTN or WOC, I would expect F! nightly

I actually kind of like when Fantasmic is not nightly, as it is nice to be able to walk through that area in the evening without it being crazy packed. But yeah, wouldnt be surprised if is nightly without the other entertainment.

It would be nice if they started running the Christmas parade at night again in DL, but I'm not holding my breath. Not sure why they felt the need to stop.

It would be nice if they started running the Christmas parade at night again in DL, but I'm not holding my breath. Not sure why they felt the need to stop.
No need, just found a way to save on costs without stopping ppl. from purchasing tix.

This is so disappointing. I wonder why they would end it with WOC not coming back? It would be nice for DCA to have a night show of some sort over the holidays.

Because of the food booths for the holidays. The parade can physically run with the booths but it limits viewing areas.
Ah I forgot about the booths. I’ve only done WDW at Christmas so experiencing it at DL is new to me. I guess that makes sense but it’s still disappointing.

Was upset to hear this last night. Love that parade so much and I’ve only seen it once. I wish they would bring the Christmas parade back to the evenings in DL, it’s the least they could do if WOC still won’t be back up.

There was no mention of WOC in the whole DL holiday offerings park blog so they aren’t promising anything. Makes me think it’s going to be very unlikely for it to be back this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter