Psycho stage: What Happened?

UniversalVic

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, just got back from a 3 day trip to UO and an awesome stay at the HRH. I went to USF for the first time since Twister opened and I was dissapointed to see the changed and shorter Psycho show at the Art of Making Movies. What happened to Mother? And the knife throwing? Where did it go and why? Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Man the knife throwing and the Mother sounds great....( I have a weird sense of humor!)

It's a shame I will NEVER see it...

Yeah I think the Hitchcock show is on its last legs. If you watch T2 3D then do this attraction, you will be major disapointed with the Birds in 3D. Plus the whole attraction smells of Mildew. Its just so old.

The Psycho stage part of the show used to be hosted by an actor, but know they did a pay cut and just let any old park opperator run the psycho part of the show. Some of them are so bad you cant even understand what they are saying.

The show used to have the mother get mad that all of her secrets were being revield so she went mad and threatend to kill the whole audience. Then when the mother oppened the shower curtain she would be scared to death to see an audience member dressed up as Mrs. Bates ready to striker with the Knife. When the Mother took off her mask and wig it was really the actor/host all of along. Also another acter was used in this part of the show playing the shower sceen victim. She wore a flesh colored body suit.

But Oh well that sceen of the show is now on the cutting room floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter