PS's

kissygoose

Earning My Ears
I must be missing something somewhere but I'm not sure where. I'm getting ready to make PSs for our honeymoon in November but how do you know that the restaraunts hours are? We would like to eat late in the evening (probably just before closing depending on what hours are) but I don't know what the hours are and I hate to bug the person making the pss by asking what they are for each restaraunt. As you can guess this is my first time doing this. Also, I had heard of a character meal that was with the villians but I can't find it again. Does anyone know anything about this. I thought my FH would "tolerate" this kind of character meal better than any of the others.

Thanks.

My suggestion would be to have your entire PS list "ready to go" when you call. Give the reservationist the rest. name and then ask her what's the latest seating they have for that particular restaurant, or give her the approximate time you want. They'll be able to tell you if that time is good or not. They have always been very nice and accomodating whenever I've called. Don't worry about bugging the person - it's their job and they usually don't mind. Also ask where the villians meal is - they will probably know. I lost all my PS#s for my recent trip and was able to call up, give my home phone#, and receive them all with no problem. They were very nice on the phone about it. Good luck and have a great honeymoon!!

Alas, the Villians Character meal was discontinued. It was replaced by Pooh and Friends at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. Sorry!

I would suggest the Liberty Town Tavern (LTT) for a character meal. It's quieter, right in the Magic Kingdom and it's served family style so you don't need to get it and go to a buffet. My wife and I ate there on our 15th anniversary trip (w/o kids) and had a great time.

Good luck and have fun!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter