PS's from Poly Concierge vs. Disney Travel Agent

DisneyDadJimbo

Earning My Ears
We are going down to the Poly in June and was wondering if we should get our PS's from Poly Concierge staff or our Disney Travel Agent? We are only getting several PS's (one character breakfast at Poly, Fantasmic dinner package and dinner in Mexico/Epcot). Thanks...

Hi DisneyDad, and welcome to the DIS!

Part of the fee you are paying for your concierge stay is the service that the staff can provide for you. You should let them make your PS's for you.

Ann:earsgirl:

I would let them do it - they might be able to help you with harder to get PS's and if you are paying for their help you might as well let them help you. I was going to do it myself but they yelled at me that it was their job.

I would ask for a print out in advance because I did notice that they gave us some completely wrong PS's and they were corrected immediately (this was when we were staying at the poly concierge - before we switched to AKL - who hasn't made a single mistake)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter