PSA - mycruisephotos

SueInBoston

DIS Veteran
So this morning as I'm unpacking, I pop the USB from mycruisephotos into my laptop to start downloading only to discover that they gave me the wrong USB. Filed a ticket with them, but lesson learned, if you have a laptop with you, quickly check the USB to make sure it contains your photos.

Sorry that happened to you. We did just that... checked before getting off the ship. Ours were fine, but I was glad for the ability to do it. I wonder if you can ask them to bring it up on their computers, if you don't have one of your own?

This happened to us except we were the people whose photos were given to someone else! When we went to pick up our photos, they claimed we had already picked them up. I told them that I definitely didn't. After much back and forth, ("Maybe someone else in your party did?" "No, definitely not.") they made a new one for me, but sure enough, on our cruise meet awhile later someone posted that they got someone else's photos. I chimed in that ours were given to someone else and indeed, they had our photos! They need a better system. It's just chaos over there on disembarkation morning.

I could've sworn they went through the USB before handing it to me on our last cruise. My memory could be a bit hazy though. Is that not common practice? They just hand it to you?

I could've sworn they went through the USB before handing it to me on our last cruise. My memory could be a bit hazy though. Is that not common practice? They just hand it to you?
You might have asked them to do it or they might have had extra time. I was just handed mine. I had to check it myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!