PS for PBS -- what if?

KIS

DIS Veteran
I know I'm putting the cart before the horse, but this breakfast has become so popular.

What are options for getting to the PBS if the early call fails or something?

We plan to be in Epcot on that particular day, not elsewhere. I'd hate to turn our park plans inside out. Still, my daughter would love to eat with the princesses. Although, I suppose, she could meet them elsewhere.

Do people cancel? I'd love to hear stories of alternative ways that people have managed to get an early breakfast because that would work best with our plans.

Thanks

From a nervous nelly (I respond to the hype),

KIS

Call on the 90th day out and you should have no problem. The PSB sometimes takes a few days to fill (as opposed to 5 minutes for CRT breakfast). If, for instance, your phones go out for 2 weeks or you suffer a bout of spontaneous amnesia on the 91st day before your prospective day at Epcot (please don't worry about either actually happening) peope do cancel from time to time. Since the PSB has a 48 hour cancellation policy, most people who do cancel will wait till 2 days prior to the seating. Same day priority seatings are not available at all for either princess breakfast (the computers will not process it even if it looks like one is available), so call the day before at the absolute latest. If you are unable to make a seating for the breakfast at all, the princesses are easy enough to find. Just go to Guest Relations around 10am to find out who will be where that particular day.
Relax (or at least worry about something more pressing if you can't do that)
Have fun!

-Steve

Dear Safari Steve,

The evening before I had to call, I got a call about my cousin's husband dying. That sure put things in perspective quickly.

I managed to get a PS for the day I wanted. I called at 7 am to be sure.

Thanks for your kind support.

KIS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter