• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS ? for large group

LeahA

DIS Veteran
Is it hard to get PS's for a large group? I'm talking 4 adults and 6 kids.

Leah

There was 9 of us that went down last July (4 adults, 1 teen and 4 kids) and ate at Cindy's, Crystal Palace, Ice Cream Social (The Land), 50's Prime Time Cafe, Mama Melrose's and Marrakesh and didn't have a problem. When we call up for PS they said that we would have to be seated at two tables and may not be seated at the exact same time, but once down there this was never a problem. At all the restaurants we were seated all at once and if we were at 2 tables they were right next to one another so it wasn't a problem.

You can also call 407-WDW-DINE and ask for "Group Sales" but you will have to give a credit card number to guarantee your reservation.

This past fall I made them for a group of 12. They told me they could never guarantee me 1 table. They said we may have to split up between 2 tables. We were always together though. We only had 3PS's, they were LTT for dinner, Chef Mickey's for dinner. San Angel Inn for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter