PS at places...& which place?

excitedmomma

Mouseketeer
Do I need to make a ps for the ice cream social? Is it only at certain times? What times and what chacters?

Also, if we were to have lunch at Sci-fi or the 50's cafe would we need a ps to do that also? I hate to have so many ps, but don't want to miss these things either!

Also, while I'm asking... If could choose one place for a family meal (dw, dh, ds17, dd6, ds4) which Sci-fi, 50's cafe, or Whispering Canyon would most of you recommend??
Thanks!

I believe that PS are usually needed for the ice cream social... I think Mickey and friends are there. I know that www.allearsnet.com has info on it.

I would recommend a PS for lunch at either of those places, too. I think PS are better safe than sorry items... if you don't make it to the restaurant, don't sweat it, but you'll be thankful if you DO decide you want to eat there. We don't like wasting time waiting for a table, so always make PS for anyplace we think we'll eat at. It also makes for less arguing come meal time! PS has been made, and that's where we're going to eat! Period! LOL! (it takes us lots of arguing to decide on food places, btw)

I have not eaten at Whispering Canyon, but both PT and SciFi. There are tons of recent threads comparing those two... Only you really know your family and which they'd rather. Theyre both very different. I like them both, but enjoyed my food at PT better. Check out some older threads about it and see which you'd rather =)

I would recommend making PSs for any of the places you mentioned. Better safe than sorry. If you change your mind they can easily be cancelled. The only one of those we've eaten at is the Sci Fi. It receives mixed reviews. We stuck to the "safe" choices and had burgers, onion rings, and milkshakes. Everything was delicious and we would go back in a heartbeat. DH and DS 10 are on the shy side and definitely would not have enjoyed 50's PTC. That is why I chose Sci Fi, plus DH is a big sci fi movie fan. For us, I think I made the right choice! I'm sure you'll enjoy any of them though, after all, the way I saw it, I was: #1 at Disney World, and #2 not having to cook it myself, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter