• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS at CRT before the park opens

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
I have a PS at CRT about an hour before the park opens in a couple of weeks. I just read on another thread that transporation is not running that early. I had planned to take the bus. Is that correct? How do you get into the park early- a certain gate you have to go in where they check PS? Thanks.

I'm wondering the same thing! When we were there two years ago, there was no EMH- just after 9/11. A bus ran early that was titled character breakfast- the driver even asked one morning where our breakfast was. I believe they were about an hour before the parks opened- but my PS is an hour before the park opens too! Anyone know??? Maybe this could be moved to the transportation board and chip n dale could answer for us!

I have never gone quite that early, but I believe transportation begins one hour prior to opening. Also, there is someone at the front gate checking priority seating names and confirmation numbers.

Although this has never happened to me, it did happen to a lady in front of me - "I'm sorry, I don't see your name, do you have your confirmation number?" Of course she didn't and it was a big ordeal. The bottom line is - BRING THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER!!

I think you should consult a CM at your hotel if you are concerned about transportation once you get there. They are usually very helpful.

Chip 'n Dale Express just answered this question on the transportation board. He said MK buses begin running at 7:00 every morning- regardless of EMH. I guess they really have to since the first seating of CRT is 8:00.
Can't wait to get there!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter