Pros and con of 1st vs 2nd showing of F!

3DisMunchkins

Mouseketeer
We have RBT F! Reservations tomorrow. I was wondering If I should ask for 2nd show so it’s less crowded. How early do we need to ariive fur good spots? 6 short people! :-)
Thx!

Depends what you consider good spots. Some people like to be right along the railing, whereas others like to be a few rows back away from the railing. I personally like to be right at the railing and not have anyone in front of me, having to look through the railing doesn't bother me. I did Fantasmic with the Hungry Bear package last night, and seems like demand has definitely dropped now compared to last year when the show came back. People started lining up next to the Harbor Galley around 7:30pm and I was able to get a spot along the rail without an issue.

I like opting for the first showing as you get to watch the fireworks with projections along the river without having to go anywhere. If you were to get tickets for the second show, you would have to navigate through Frontierland/New Orleans while the first show is playing which I feel would be frustrating/confusing.

We did not get the seated at the restaurant option. Our reservation is at 1pm. Will probably stick with the earlier show.
Anyone else with experience lining up lately?
ThAnks!

How was the view? Did you ask for a certain table, if so, which one? Plus, where did you sit? Right by the fence, in the middle of tables or, all the way back?
I'm interested in this too!

I'm doing the RBT premium dining for my birthday next month and will post a review when I get back. When I booked on the phone the CM said the configuration was done in advance by the restaurant and by party sizes... so not really sure who gets priority for the rail seats (but I always take what CMs say with a grain of salt since their answers can differ).

I'm interested in this too!

I'm doing the RBT premium dining for my birthday next month and will post a review when I get back. When I booked on the phone the CM said the configuration was done in advance by the restaurant and by party sizes... so not really sure who gets priority for the rail seats (but I always take what CMs say with a grain of salt since their answers can differ).

That would be awesome! I appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Have a great time!!

How was the view? Did you ask for a certain table, if so, which one? Plus, where did you sit? Right by the fence, in the middle of tables or, all the way back?

They assign your seating beforehand so you really have no say in it. We were lucky. We got a table along the rail facing the show about as perfectly as one could there. The woman seating us even commented it was the best one. I would say any spot along the rail would be great but there are tables behind that so it’s a bit luck of the draw. I don’t know if I would have liked it as much with a different table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter