Props

Swissdog2010

DIS Veteran
Hey there, all. Just wanted to offer some props to those in uniform and those that love and support them. I'm coming up on 33 years as an Army Civilian, working in the R&D areana. In that time I've come to know some great Soldiers (and one or two not so great, but what can you do...). My dad was a WWII vet, 99th Infantry Division and my oldest brother retired after 23 years service in the Field Artillery. Even the wife became an Army Civilian four years ago after 33 years in the private sector. (Victim of the Wall Street Meltdown of 2008). So i guess I have a bit of green in my blood. My colleagues and I do what we can every day to support the troops in the field, always wishing we could do it better or faster or smarter. Best wishes to all of you this holdiday season and hoping 2013 is a good year for you. HOOAHH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!