Property rights in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and feed the squirrels.

9 Feed the dang squirrels!

:offtopic: Sorry tiggerdad, my conscience just won't allow me to feed them! :( They are one more source of pain on our place! Lots of woods, but they just have to irritate us, and be destructive in so many ways!! Have to keep on our toes to stay one step ahead of them :idea: Maybe you aren't in the woods as much as us, and therefore have fewer of the little critters, the same for the destruction of deer here.

Maybe you aren't in the woods as much as us, and therefore have fewer of the little critters, the same for the destruction of deer here.

Ummmm,

Mississippi?

Spent whole life in the woods. Favorite place to be.

You got a destructive deer problem? Be glad to help.

Last edited:
9 Feed the dang squirrels!
Easy there big fellow While feeding your little buddies is technically a violation of the fish and game laws I seriously doubt anyone is going to call in THE CIA,FBI,
ATF, SECRET SERVICE, Ralph Nader, Betty White, The ASPCA, PETA, The Harper Valley PTA and the 82nd Airborne if you get caught doing it
If they do there are a hell of lot of us in deep doo doo
On a personal note I was out in one of my favorite woodlots today and fed 6 of them Unfortunately they all had a severe allergic reaction to my offering and none responded to my EpiPens or CPR Stew will done around 6 tonight
Ummmm,

Mississippi?

I can help with that destructive deer problem there as well .

Stew will done around 6 tonight

I can help with that destructive deer problem there as well .

Dumplings are pretty good as well.

NoM, you can sign Mike and Mike up on that deer problem. I got a beagle and a mut that are interested too.

Thanks, would love to take you two 'Mikes' up on your offer to help with the deer population, but alas, it's not simple!
Our property borders the corps of engineers around a lake, so hunting times/areas are really strict. There are just enough homes to make it even more dicey - guess we'll have to continue our battle between them and our trees, plants, gardens. :(

Ummmm,

Mississippi?

There must be something about Mississippi and squirrels. To have a well respected singer / songwriter like Ray Stevens sing a song of about those rascals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter