Propane question

Haven't had to in a while, but the last time I did you take the bottles to the Meadows, the store in the middle of the campground and drop them off there. Typically they are ready by the next day, but when I took mine in the morning it was ready by that evening. If I remember correctly, if it's dropped off by 12 it'll typically be ready by 2:30. They take the bottle to another location to fill it, so it won't be filled at the time you take it.

Haven't heard that this has changed any.

Last edited:
Haven't had to in a while, but the last time I did you take the bottles to the Meadows, the store in the middle of the campground and drop them off there. Typically they are ready by the next day, but when I took mine in the morning it was ready by that evening. If I remember correctly, if it's dropped off by 12 it'll typically be ready by 2:30. They take the bottle to another location to fill it, so it won't be filled at the time you take it.

Haven't heard that this has changed any.
Perfect! Thanks! We'll have 2 full tanks for 2 weeks so we shouldnt need to fill them up but it's good to know the service is available needed.

There is a camping world not too far off site, they should have propane, but of course that means taking time out of your day.

If you have two full ones before you leave, I doubt you’ll need to fill them.

If one runs the heater the whole time, then maybe, but yes I would also agree with MudQueen22 that with two full tanks they would be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!