Proof The Rumors Are True!!! TCD Relocation Plans!

I had something similar recently about Saratoga Springs. About 3 months later they announced a couple of changes.....straight from that survey. Hopefully this means good stuff for FW

If I had my wish for food options, it would be this:

1) Keep Trails End
2) Expand the size of Crockett's Tavern to include table service and put things back on its menu like steaks, fajitas, etc.
3) Then add a quick service area with pizza, burgers, sandwiches, salads, snacks, etc.

They should be able to service all three from one expanded kitchen, if need be.

I plan on a little visit to the Fort this coming weekend for a few moments. If I see anything worth reporting back, I shall do so!

I plan on a little visit to the Fort this coming weekend for a few moments. If I see anything worth reporting back, I shall do so!
For a few moments???? What's the rush? Stay a while and say hi to the Fiends that are there. I'll be wearing my green ears, look for me.

For a few moments???? What's the rush? Stay a while and say hi to the Fiends that are there. I'll be wearing my green ears, look for me.

Well, I do live in Orlando and plan on going to EC for the last weekend of Food and Wine. I've managed to convience the friends going with me to "go off on a tangent" (that was for TCD :rotfl2: ) and swing by for a few minutes. I just want to see if anyting new has happened and take a few pics. I'm one of those who loves looking at vintage and construction pics of WDW. So I have to "document the present and future". :thumbsup2

I've got new camera to break in and we'll be there in 5 days!!!

Anything in particular anyone wants scoped out, let me know. I'll make a list. ;)

I stopped by Saturday for a few minutes.... nothing new happening that I could see.

I fear that the demise of the thread is pre-mature. I'm betting we are "one new surveryor's stick popping up" away from a new round of conjecture. The fun will be back!

our thread has died :sad2: :santa:

Let's keep it going with some conjecture. I'll start, I think this new DVC addition will be part of the Fort. When booking online, they already have the Campsites at Fort Wilderness and the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Why not the Villas at Fort Wilderness. :)

I see this coming as well. The only issue I see is the building over the water. Sure it's been done, but at probably a great cost.

Back in my youth I had a friend that had an apartment in a two story wooden building built on pilings on the bayside in Ocean City, Maryland. When boats went by in the nearby channel, the apartment would sway a few times. It was delightful! :rotfl:

Hey, that's something Disney hasn't done, a floating hotel! pirate:

Driving pilings close to the shore is only minimally more expensive than on land.

bookwormde

Here's a funny little tangent :thumbsup2-- just followed the GC architecture link and up popped a rendering for "the modern cracker" (we called'em Shotgun houses). A VERY interesting and economy-appropriate approach to resort design -- please note the pet-friendly front porch for Old Yeller and/or Ladybird. Further amenities include a covered side addition for hanging out wet clothes or setting up one's portable distillation installation (roof offers discrete privacy shelter from helicoptor-borne revenoo-ers).

Just throwin' it out there...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts