Project Runway Season 16

Good thing Brandon had immunity. :scared:

I wasn't happy with who went home either. I have a feeling next week is when everything is going to blow up with the twins. I'm thinking Tim is going to say something to them (in front of everyone), that they can't be helping out each other as they have been, but they will anyways, and it's going to set things off.

Good thing Brandon had immunity. :scared:

I wasn't happy with who went home either. I have a feeling next week is when everything is going to blow up with the twins. I'm thinking Tim is going to say something to them (in front of everyone), that they can't be helping out each other as they have been, but they will anyways, and it's going to set things off.

When the preview of the season was on before the season started I remember seeing Heidi wearing a shirt with no shoulders. In the preview for next week, she isn't wearing that shirt. So, unless I'm wrong, watch for the next week preview where Heidi's shirt doesn't have shoulders.

Of course, they could have patched together several episodes but I'm pretty sure she was talking about allegations or something too.

I agree with the winner but not who went home. Tim should have maybe used the save on her..but maybe not lol

I was kind of hoping Tim would use his save, but it is early...
The losing look wasn't my favorite, but it was a thousand times better than the one twin's black mess. I don't get the judging sometimes, still love to watch!

I think Claire is digging herself into a hole. Both of the twins are so needy, but they really aren't good for each other.

I, also, didn't like Shawns' dress. Or Claire's. And I didn't really like the winning look, either.

I'm pretty middle of the road in my style, and I liked the green pants/dalmatian shirt (even though green isn't my favorite color).

Also, I think Tim can still use his save. We'll see if Samantha walks in the room next week at the beginning of the show.

Time to chime in on this past week's show, and late again!
I like Kenato's looks most of the time and am glad he won.
I thought that Tim would say something to the twins after talking to the judges, but I guess ratings mean more than cheaters. I know everyone loves to hate the twins, so do I:) But enough is enough. Come on Tim, kick the twins to the curb.............

The thing is, Tim said, "If Claire wants to spend her time working on Shawn's outfit, that's on her." I think it's annoying, but I don't think it's cheating in the sense that it's Claire's time to use as she sees fit. The problem is that Claire keeps ending up on the bottom--she has to think about her own place in the competition, not just her sister's.

It looks like next week, they work as a team. Heaven help the other designers!

The thing is, Tim said, "If Claire wants to spend her time working on Shawn's outfit, that's on her." I think it's annoying, but I don't think it's cheating in the sense that it's Claire's time to use as she sees fit. The problem is that Claire keeps ending up on the bottom--she has to think about her own place in the competition, not just her sister's.

It looks like next week, they work as a team. Heaven help the other designers!

Yes, but the twins do a lot more, IMO, than just help. I've seen others help with a hem or something IF the designer is frantic and out of time on the runway day, for example. Then someone might pitch in if they are done themselves. It just seems to me that the twins always stop what they are doing and help the other one, whether just brainstorming or actually doing the sewing or aiding with designing. I just think it is excessive and the other contestants don't have access to that kind of help all the time.
But, we'll see what Tim and the ratings say:)

Claire should be able to stand up to her sister...so I do think that is on her but it's probably been this dynamic their entire lives. So far it seems Claire is helping Shawn execute shawn's design. I'm wondering if they cross the line and design for each other. I believe Michael is wearing a black and red shirt when he storms off the stage about cheating so I've been watching for that.

But this week I thought the bigger problem was that Shawn did basically copy what she and her model were wearing.

I was ok with who went home but I don't think it's fair for the judges to compare the outfit she's wearing to the one she made in less than 24 hours.

I loved Kentaro's outfit.

I don't think the judges realized Shawn's model was wearing a very similar outfit to the brunch. Only Heidi and Tim were there (and Tim doesn't judge). I agree that the twins working together is excessive, I just don't know that (a) Tim realizes just how much collaboration there is, and (b) it's considered against the rules. For every minute that Claire is helping Shawn, it's a minute she's not working on her own design.

Kentaro's outfit was my favorite of the night, so I was glad he won. And I also thought it was a tad unfair to say how much they liked Samantha's own outfit, when she could have put hundreds of hours into it, for all we know, versus the day or so that they had for the challenge.

This season has been a complete bust for me. Each week I keep on expecting the designers to get better and it’s been the same old same old from each of them.

Their designs are the same, their choices of materials from Mood are hedious, and the construction of the clothing is not great (I remember Kini Zamora could bang out an outfit in a day that looked like he worked on it for weeks.)

When I first saw the contestants and what they showed to get on, my first thought was what are they doing and why have they changed the show and why have they picked these people to be on this season.

You have high-end judges judging low-end clothing designs it seems.

This week most stuff looked like it was designed for and could be purchased at JCP. Is that the buying audience they are targeting now?

And are you kidding me with that green Dalmatian outfit?

I give up, first Ninja Warriors was a bust and now it seems that Project Runaway is headed in the same direction.

When I first saw the contestants and what they showed to get on, my first thought was what are they doing and why have they changed the show and why have they picked these people to be on this season.
Well, after 15 seasons, they may have maxed out the pool of (good) designers willing to put themselves on a "reality" show.

Is there a Tim Gunn save this season? I don't remember Heidi mentioning it prior to the runway shows.

Is there a Tim Gunn save this season? I don't remember Heidi mentioning it prior to the runway shows.
Yes but they did send her to the work room so I think she went home.

I thought her dress was made of the same material as her last. To dark.

Thought the winning look deserved it. Agree Brandon's was terrible.

I kinda wondered about that also. I noticed at the beginning of her little monologue before the runway that she didn't mention it. So many people here were speculating about "He can still use his save", that I wondered if maybe I missed Heidi saying it! Does anyone remember for sure that she's said this season that Tim Gunn has a save?

I kinda wondered about that also. I noticed at the beginning of her little monologue before the runway that she didn't mention it. So many people here were speculating about "He can still use his save", that I wondered if maybe I missed Heidi saying it! Does anyone remember for sure that she's said this season that Tim Gunn has a save?
Yes, Heidi did mention it at least twice in the early episodes. Think it was Heidi, but I know I heard it. I've seen all the episodes, and he's not saved anyone yet.

I didn't hear the save mentioned. Heidi usually mentions it when she introduces the judges and Tim. Haven't heard it

I was wondering about the TimGunn save too. I might not have been paying attention, but I know that Heidi always says it at the end of her monologue, but not this season...... So????????????????? I still am not sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter