Project Runway Season 16

We all know they aren't going to send home those twins just yet. They are the ones everyone loves to hate this season, have to hang on to them for a little while longer. Hopefully they will go in a double elimination episode.

From a design standpoint I agree with who they sent home, his look was pretty bad.
I was kind of surprised that the "balling" team won, I thought that the wabi sabi (or was it sabi wabi?) team's clothes were much more fashionable.

So once again I only saw the end of this weeks show. Wish it wasn't on the same time as the Big Brother eviction show.
If you can stay up late, it's repeated either right after the following show, or at midnight. Plus, if this week was any indication, it should be on again just before next week's new episode.
I thought that the wabi sabi (or was it sabi wabi?) team's clothes were much more fashionable.
Wabi sabi https://www.collinsdictionary.com/submission/3278/Wabi-Sabi

:sad2: I just don't see what the judges see.

Margarita's dress, top 3 ... REALLY?! Ugh, I hated it. The top of it showed way too much skin. The bottom looked like my grandma's kitchen curtains. Looked too costume to me. But what do I know?

I didn't mind Brandon's or Batani's looks. They were fine, but I really loved Michael's dress. The construction of it looked really cool. I typically don't like shiny materials but I thought that outfit was the best.

Kudzania -- oh my. Too much going on, and sadly it looked sloppy. I understood why he was sent home. :(

But how was Claire's red outfit in the middle? Oh, that poor model looked like her boobs were at her waist! I hated it!!

We all get it, Shawn. You like the wrap/sash tops. Switch it up. I'm bored already.

I know they didn't like Kantaro's, but I loved the top. The sheer skirt not so much, but it was a middle design not on the bottom for me.

:sad2: I just don't see what the judges see.

I agree with everything that you wrote, except I really liked Brandon's look, it seemed extremely well made to me, and I loved the details. I cannot understand that red 'thing' being safe... how?

I agree with everything that you wrote, except I really liked Brandon's look, it seemed extremely well made to me, and I loved the details. I cannot understand that red 'thing' being safe... how?

I did like Brandon's look, loved the button loop details. Very well constructed. I liked it better on runway when it was open as opposed to when they were looking at it and it was closed.

There was something about it though ... I can't quite put into words, sloppy maybe? I could not see all the detail on the front, I guess that's why I liked Michael's better.

Yes Kudzania's was a mess and Tim told him to go for it...lol

That green dress really was a mess too , I thought he bought yellow material. The needle in the finger...ouch I looked away .

My daughter said the same about Shawn , she really likes those tops.

Yeah Margarita's dress look like a mexican dancer outfit...I like the top with the hole in the back better that model was skinny and still didn't look right the way it was.

I didn't really care for Brandon's winning look. Until I saw it on the runway. I said to myself when the model came out and walked "That's the one that's going to win". I liked the button loops on the back and it just looked a lot more finished than anyone else's.

My thought was the same as fly girl's re: Shawn's look. Again with the wrap top? I think that Clair's red (sloppy) outfit only made into the "safe" group because there were worse looking ones. But it was pretty bad, too.

Has anyone seen the commercial where all the judges are dancing in the streets? I get the biggest kick out of seeing Nina Garcia, who's usually so serious actually dancing and laughing.

I think Brandon's outfit loLord somewhat similar to what he was wearing. I think if Kenya to had used a happier color, he may have won. Glad Deyonte wasn't sent home.

We all know they aren't going to send home those twins just yet. They are the ones everyone loves to hate this season, have to hang on to them for a little while longer. Hopefully they will go in a double elimination episode.

From a design standpoint I agree with who they sent home, his look was pretty bad.
I was kind of surprised that the "balling" team won, I thought that the wabi sabi (or was it sabi wabi?) team's clothes were much more fashionable.

Yes, so did I. I thought the wabi sabi team was much better looking. Just goes to prove once again that I am. not. in tune with the judges! LOL
Also feel that the twins will linger on and on and on..............................grrrr..............but it sure is fun to watch:)

It's weird for me not to have a clear choice yet. First time not to pick one right at the beginning. I find I change my mind every week, and can't seem to find a consistent designer this year. Anyone else????

It's weird for me not to have a clear choice yet. First time not to pick one right at the beginning. I find I change my mind every week, and can't seem to find a consistent designer this year. Anyone else????
Yeah. I had thought, after the first night that it would be Deyonte. But week 3 - I. don't. think. so.

I think it's just going to be whoever winds up left at the end. Sort of like just eliminating the worst one each week, whoever manages to avoid that will win. Not because they're really the best.

I think Brandon is consistent.

The judges are irritating me. A romper is so difficult to get out of, the wearer may not make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night - but the jumpsuit isn't even questioned? There was another pair of similar outfits where they were as hypocritical but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

Oh, I remembered! One outfit with spaghetti straps and a really high neckline was in the top three, but one with a lower neckline and two sets of spaghetti straps made the model look like she was choking? Please!

I thought Kentaro did a really great job!

I'm also thinking of changing my choice. I originally said Kenya..now I'm not so sure.

Amy is really good and seems to be flying under the radar. I think she has a good chance

Yeah the winning one had way to many straps for me , I would have a hard time getting in to it....lol

Must say though I really did like Shawn's look....glad she didn't go with the gold paint on the gray.

Had I hopes with Deyonte when I saw his collection at the beginning and the first win but boy he went down fast. Who wants to wear a skirt to bed anyway.

Oh and the guy in the bloomers...I too am glad he wore underwear under them. That was just bad.

I still haven't zeroed in on a winner yet, and that is unusual for me! I kind of like Kentaro the most, but really no one has stood out to me this season. I am getting tired of Aaron's outfits; those see through shorts were awful. Come on! I hate to say it, but the twins had really good outfits. I really, really hate to say that! Oh well, on to this week!

Kentaro is absolutely my favorite designer, and I think he and Michael are the strongest contenders.

I liked Michael's look, but the straps were way too much. However, it was easiest to mass produce out of the top 3.

Although with @disneyseniors, Shawn's outfit was my favorite this week. No doubt, it would be the one I would wear ... even with another sash! :scared: Yep, the sash pulled it all together. Indeed! ;)

Deyonte started so strong, and just fizzled. Was sad to see him go, but it was bad.

I just got caught up on the sleepwear episode and I definitely agreed with the judges decisions. Michael's was beautiful and deserved to win.
Deyonte's was horrible. The fabric was pretty but the design was so unflattering and boring.
My favorite was Samantha's, I wish she won because I would love to be able to purchase her design. I think she may be my favorite so far, I've really liked the stuff she has done so far.

I just watched this. I liked Michael's, but preferred both Kentaro's and (and I cannot believe I am saying this) Shawn's. I have no clue who is going to win this season, my guess would be Brandon, but I really don't see a clear winner emerging yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter