• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems with Marriott rewards!!!!!!!

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else had problems with Marriott and getting nights with rewards points? We booked ten nights at Horizon. This guy who my husband spoke to really pushed this place (I wanted to stay at Grand Vista). He said we could definatly get some of the nights using the rewards points, but he told my husband that he was unable to access that information and to call back after the holiday. Well, we have gotten the run around ever since. We have heard everything from system is down," yes, definatly can do transfer your Amex points and call this number....". Which luckly my husband is very thorough and double checks everything before hand, only to be told by someone else that " no they must have giving you the wrong info....." We have been told "Gee, if you had spoken to me earlier I could have helped you" We were also given the name and phone number and told to call of the General Manager of Horizon's. Well guess what, The GM is away. This morning I figured I would try one more time. When I explained the situation and said that we could have gotten a better rate at Grand Vista, she said we had plenty of time since Dec. to do that. Well I have tried since the end of Jan., but by then everthing was full. I am not happy with the way Marriott has handled this whole situation. I am not asking for every night,but at $264 a night a couple of nights would be nice. It makes me wonder if the original guy got a bonus for each booking he made of Horizon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter