• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems with Giftsofalifetime.com?

E&B's Mom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had other problems with Giftsofalifetime.com? They asked when I needed my GOH badges, and I put in a date of April 21st (I really don't need them until May 16th). Their website says they guarantee shipping within 10 days. I ordered them March 21st, which is the date my credit card was charged. It's now April 10th and I still don't have them. Like I said, I don't need them for another month, but they said they guarantee shipping in 10 days and they wasted no time charging me for it. I have used mail order frequently and never been charged before until goods are shipped.

Did you call them and ask if your order was shipped yet? Their web site says they ship via UPS. If it did ship ask for the tracking number. You can go on UPS's web site and check the current location of your order with the tracking number. I know I've tracked boxes on UPS before and have seen them shipped to other states before they've been put back on track and shipped to me. If they haven't shipped your order yet ask them why, especially when their web site says shipped within 10 days or less (it doesn't say business days either). Keep us up to date, I ordered April 3 and need my package by April 25 at the latest.

I ordered a GOH badge a couple of weeks ago and put May 1, I really need it by the 12th as I leave on the 13th, I got it today. So I would be on the lookout.

i ordered my GOH badges last year and rec'd them in a week
as far if i have had any trouble with them....I will put it this way I figured if i order merchandise they are ok. i did try to use one of their other services for a b-day...i filled out the questionaire 3 times and a year later i never rec'd a response. :mad: i tried emailing and calling...no repsonse. so i will only use them again if i need to replace my GOH badge.

I sent an e-mail asking where they were, and got a message back that the needle broke at MGM and there was a backup on the name BEN. Forgive me, but ther are BENs everywhere. It is a very common name. They did arrive yesterday, but I had ordered them on March 21st - almost 3 weeks earlier. So much for guaranteeing 10 day shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter