Problems in managing the booking

manakin

Mouseketeer
ok, this is never happened to my but maybe someone knows why....

a couple of months ago, I tried to look. on "manage my booking" on the disneyholiday website to check when my due date was, and, after putting my name and reference number, it told me it was not possible to find my booking. after couple of more try, I got that.

now, since I wanted to check a thing, I tried again and....nothing....it has been two days and I can't check my reservation on the website...
I tried to call the numbers but, being in Italy, my phone say I cannot reach those numbers from Italy...

anyone had the same problem? :(

I have had problems in the past when booked to stay at OKW. I'm afraid I had to phone to get guest services to sort it. In order to reach the number you are trying to phone you would have to use the country code. If you're trying to phone a UK number, you would have to dial 00 (the prefix used to phone a number outside Italy) followed by 44 (UK dialling code) then the UK number without the first 0. The number I usually phone here in the UK is 0800 169 0730 so you would have to dial 00 44 8001690730 to reach this from Italy. Could you email them for help if phoning is an issue?

Mrs TT

I have had problems in the past when booked to stay at OKW. I'm afraid I had to phone to get guest services to sort it. In order to reach the number you are trying to phone you would have to use the country code. If you're trying to phone a UK number, you would have to dial 00 (the prefix used to phone a number outside Italy) followed by 44 (UK dialling code) then the UK number without the first 0. The number I usually phone here in the UK is 0800 169 0730 so you would have to dial 00 44 8001690730 to reach this from Italy. Could you email them for help if phoning is an issue?

Mrs TT
Thank you Tony! I managed (thanks to you) to call :D

actually, I was making a stupid mistake...the website was set on the Europe section and not on the UK and, since I made the reservation in pounds I could not look at it in the European section....so clumsy :headache:

Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter