Private Tour Guides for Pearl Harbor??

tommysmathair

Earning My Ears
I'm traveling at the end of August to Aulani with my history buffs ...my husband and 11 year old son. We would prefer a private tour of Pearl Harbor area (USS Arizone, USS Missiori, USS Bowfin, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center , Aviaiton Museum, etc,) with and we are open to meeting them in Waikiki since we will have a car - we think this will be easier thenm them meeitn us at Aulani. I think we may grab dinner that night in Waikiki beach area after hanging out in Pearl Harbor and other military sites for the day. Disney Excursion desk recommended Royal Hawaiian Limo Private tours @ $1000 for 3 people for the day, but we have also seen some positive feedback from Toursbylocals.com and BlueHawaiiprivatetours.com and their price points were a much less. Any recent feedback would be great!!

From memory private companies are not able to do tours at Pearl Harbor. They can drop you off and hand you your tickets but cannot usher you around the sites as they are Government owned. There are volunteers that do talks onsite - don’t know whether they charge or if it’s a complimentary system.

I took my son in 2018 and it cost us approx $110 for the two of us to visit all the sites along with the shuttle to Ford Island and back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter