• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priority seating?

All of the restaurants at WDW offer it, with the exception of counter service places... check out www.allearsnet.com for menus and info on each place, and then call to make PS for those you're interested in.

Originally posted by Aimeedyan
All of the restaurants at WDW offer it, with the exception of counter service places..

Not quite - there are several sit down restuarants (such as ESPN Club and Beaches & Cream) which do not offer PS. However, I don't know where to find a list of who does/doesn't offer PS.

Well, I got one! Go to my site (use link below) and select the PS Report from the side menu. All restaurants and events which except PS are on this page.

Happy Planning!
smileyhat.gif

Originally posted by Scottwdw
Well, I got one! Go to my site (use link below) and select the PS Report from the side menu. All restaurants and events which except PS are on this page.

Happy Planning!
smileyhat.gif

Great tools! Thanks!! Annmarie

Lets go BRUINS!!!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter