• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priority Seating?

WendyCFG

Mouseketeer
Next week will be my 90 day mark, and we can start making our PS Arrangements. We have several character meals planned, and I wanted to ask if anyone was having trouble lately getting what they wanted? Should I try to call at 7am on the first day I can, or is that really not necessary except for CRT?

Thanks,
Wendy

I would say to call on the 90 mark day - or wait until all restaurants are within that period (but not too far after) to get the times you want. CRT you have to do it starting at 6:55am at your 90 day mark. Chef Mickey's is also sometimes hard to get what you want from my experience.
Depending on your party size or if you have young kids you will have specific times in which you want to dine.
We are going the first week of October and I did mine at the 45 day mark and was disappointed we couldn't get into some places (Chef Mickey's) on the days we wanted, or some didn't have the tables we need (party of 8) or the time was way too late for our kids (5/8) to eat.
The earlier you call, the better chance you get what you want. :D

I don't think you need to call right at 7 am. I made my PSs 90 days (some 120 when they were available) out and didn't call until later in the morning. I was able to get just about the exact times I wanted on all the restaurants - and some of the PSs were for a party of 8. The only PS I didn't the time I wanted was for LTT lunch. It was for 40 minutes later than I wanted. I just may not even go to that and do counter service...still debating.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter