Priority Seating Confirmation Cards

Parrothd

We Are The People Our Parents Warned Us About!
Here's a neat idea for all of you who love "planning" as much as I do. :hyper: I made up "business cards" for all of my Priority Seating Confirmations, as well as my Dinner Show Reservations. This is also cool if you're out to impress other members of your party......simply walk up to the podium of the restaurant and pull out your "confirmation card" to show to the CM. :smooth:

I simply made up a card for each PS by stating it's:

- Confirmation number,
- Name of the restaurant,
- Location of the restaurant,
- Day and Date of the PS,
- Time of the PS,
- Number of people in the party,
- Special notes.

The cards fit easily in my wallet and I only need to take the cards with me each day, that pertain to that particular day.

Sheets of blank business cards are inexpensive and can be found at most stationary stores, Best Buys and Wal-Marts (I bought a pack of 150 for ~$3 - 15 sheets/10 per sheet - they are the Avery Brand). I simply used the Avery Template #8371 in MS Word.

If any of you would like to see how I did it, let me know and I'll send you a copy of my MS Word file, showing my format (you'll need to PM me or e-mail me as I can't place an attachment to this posting). Then all you'd have to do is backspace over my preferences and type in your own (don't worry, on my template I set all of the PS numbers to 99999999 so I'm not giving away any of my pertinent information).

I know, I know, you can simply walk up and give your name like everyone else, but this is just another "kewl" thing to be different. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird. :crazy:

It's always a good idea to take a master list of all of these numbers with you too, just in case.

Let me know if you're interested.

:sunny:

Your right that is a "Kewl" idea. I love when someone comes up with something new.

We have always been able to get a computer print-out at check-in of our PS with everything listed( @OKW, BCV). Have they stopped this? We stayed at Swan in December and assumed it would not be something that they would access like the WDW resorts. I loved getting the print-out even though I have my copy in my possession prior to arrival.
Connears

Originally posted by Connears
We have always been able to get a computer print-out at check-in of our PS with everything listed( @OKW, BCV). Have they stopped this?

No, this is available when you book at WDW, but I think the original poster is referring to PS made over the phone.

I think this is a great idea! Be careful to transpose the PS Confirmation # carefully, it is very valuable to the CM when they can't find your PS on the current day's list.

Also, when you get a printed confirmation, read it over carefully, the CRO system is very easy to make an error in date or requested restaurant. It is worth it to make sure it was entered properly.

Originally posted by Crazy Hakim
No, this is available when you book at WDW, but I think the original poster is referring to PS made over the phone.

You can get a print out of PS made over the phone. I did it on our last trip.

You can ask for a print out when you check in or you can get it from guest services later.

Each PS is on a slip of paper with your name, party size, meal location and time. It's blue and white with a picture of Mickey, very cute.

Originally posted by disneyjunkie
You can ask for a print out when you check in or you can get it from guest services later.

Well, that is what I meant when I said it was available at WDW.
And yes, this is still available at just about any podium, check-in desk, or Guest Service Desk.

Anybody else interested in this template? Just let me know (PM me or E-Mail me).

Just remember, if you want to have the resort print them out, make sure the PS is under a spelling of your name that they might be able to find in their system.

We had that problem. We could get one of our PSs printed out because we'd made it a different day and it therefore had a different wrong spelling of our last name. But the majority of them were hopelessly lost to the desk clerk.

Someday Disney will figure out how to link these all by your phone number or some other field.

::yes:: Oh my gosh, we would compete with one another if we were traveling together! I just today starting to write out all my confirmation numbers in order for me to type them up on a business card! I am thrilled to know there are other smart smart clever :hyper: :wave2: people out there just like me. hee hee hee LOL!!!:hyper: I plan on putting on a card also, my airline confirmation number, car rental reservation number, accomodation number, etc. You should see my binder. It is more organized than your student child (if you have any). hee I print out all sorts of neat and interesting things I need to "see" my plans for the next few months before I go. ::yes:: So, when I go to the airline ticket counter, I just have to pull out my card and wa laa, I have what I need. ;) knowing me, I will create a business card with some cute "disney" character on one side, and the information on the other side.
Us organizers have to stick together and share our ideas. Not only handy dandy, but fun! :teacher:
Deb in sacramento................:hug:

Hey there Deb.....show me yours and I'll show you mine.....Hahaha.

Seriously, I'd love to see what you've come up with.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you what I've done. I thought about adding Disney characters to the cards but, it was after the fact and I would've had to have redone the whole format. Then again, it's not "rocket surgery".........I might just do it.

I've sent these to MANY people already. Just wonderin' if anyone else is interested (?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter