princess race weekend

Cinderella1122

DVC member since 2008
I'm not sure where to ask this question. My girlfriends and I want to do the princess race in February. I have an annual pass that allows me to get early registration to the race. Can you sign up a group or does each person need to have a pass for early registration. I can't find the answer on any of the FAQ.

I'm not sure where to ask this question. My girlfriends and I want to do the princess race in February. I have an annual pass that allows me to get early registration to the race. Can you sign up a group or does each person need to have a pass for early registration. I can't find the answer on any of the FAQ.

Each person needs to do own registration and techinally only AP/DVC can use early reg. but you know how some people in general think rules don't apply to them. You have access to link, how you and anyone else handles it is up to you/them. I have read of people getting entry cancelled because they weren't really AP/DVC what ever but not really seen/read any live reports of such. and I'm AP holder and chose another ave for myself this year, so I guess my AP reg. slot along w hubs are there

You're really only entitled to registering yourself.

If none of them have APs, they can register during open registration (when there are WAY more spots open anyway). Since you'll likely already have your spot, you'll have experience and can guide them through it.

Everyone (assuming they are all 18+) needs to have their own active.com accounts and you have to do it one at a time anyway, so you likely wouldn't be able to get through them all during early registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter