• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Jasmine Merchandise

roscodog

Mouseketeer
My daughter is a big Jasmine fan. What type of Jasmine merchandise is available at the parks and where? Better at DL or CA or are they both the same. Thinking maybe CA because of the Alladin show.

Your best bet for any princess stuff, including Jasmine, is the Once upon a Time Princess shop in Fantasyland. It's between the castle and the Snow White ride. DCA doesn't have much princess stuff.

There is also a shop in Adventureland right by Aladdin's Oasis (I think that is the name) and across from the Jungle Cruise que. My daughter also loves Jasmine and she loves this shop because they have this big bin of little plastic jewels. You fill up a bag for like $6 of Jasmine's Jewels. Then you spend the next two months sucking them up in the vacum cleaner. Also, they have a Genie's lamp there you can put in a quarter and make a wish! By the way at the Aladdins Oasis (which was closed for rennovation the last several times we have been, I hope they bring it back) they have Aladdin and Jasmine do an interractive type story with the audience of kids. Does anybody know if this is back?

It's back. I think it's the one thing I haven't done at DL. I asked my neice if she wanted to see it last June when I took her, but she wanted to go on rides instead. Jasmine is her favorite princess, too.

Iceskatejen: If your niece loves Jasmine she would probably like Aladdin's Oasis. The kids get to go up right by Jasmine and Aladdin who tell the story and some of the kids are picked to participate. It's not the greatest thing in the world but if you have a little girl who loves Jasmine, she might think so (mine did)! Mostly, its just a nice place to hang out while you wait for that Indiana Jones fastpass to come up! Definitely for the younger set however, my son was 9 and totally bored.

Amy&Dan said:
Iceskatejen: If your niece loves Jasmine she would probably like Aladdin's Oasis. The kids get to go up right by Jasmine and Aladdin who tell the story and some of the kids are picked to participate. It's not the greatest thing in the world but if you have a little girl who loves Jasmine, she might think so (mine did)! Mostly, its just a nice place to hang out while you wait for that Indiana Jones fastpass to come up! Definitely for the younger set however, my son was 9 and totally bored.

Do you know how often the show is performed? My daughter would just love that.

All 3 of my girls loved the Aladdin and Jasmine show! Several years ago, our oldest DD bought a Jasmine costume (spendy, over $50- but her own birthday $), we found it in Fantasyland. She wore it all the time when we got home. And it lasted through 2 other girls and Halloween costumes. It well paid for itself in the long run, esp. with 3 girls. ::MinnieMo

roscodog: When you get to Disneyland just go over to the Oasis, there should be a board or sign with show times listed. They have it several times a day if I remember correctly. If you haven't seen it yet, over at DCA they have an incredible performance of Aladdin in the Hyperion Theater. The Oasis version is more like a story hour, the one at California Adventure is a full scale musical production and the best Disney show I have seen at Disneyland or Disneyworld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter