Princess brkfst thru 12/31

clairesmom

Mouseketeer
The Epcot princess breakfast has been extended through the end of the year-I made my reservation today. Just fyi.

Just wondering if anyone has had any trouble booking this 120 days out. I'm so used to having to get up at 7am for CRTs, just wondering if anyone has booked this for that date they want later in the day...

Thanks for posting this. I called and made mine for December 1. They still had all times available. I called at 7:30pm tonight and had no problems.

I just really appreciate you letting us know they had been extended through 12/31:)

Originally posted by jwfla422
Just wondering if anyone has had any trouble booking this 120 days out. I'm so used to having to get up at 7am for CRTs, just wondering if anyone has booked this for that date they want later in the day...

I just called this morning for 12/2. Got the first seating without any problem. The 120 day window opened for 12/2 last week. I don't think all that many people know about the PSB just yet. IMHO, you don't need to call as soon as the phone lines open for this one, just yet.:) :) Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter