Princess breakfast in Norway

TDS373X

DIS Veteran
After checking these boards and seeing the less than raving reviews of Cindys I made PS for the Princess breakfast in Norway. No problem getting them:D However now that I have them just who will we be seeing? At this point dd wants to see Sleeping Beauty (we've never see her on any of our previous trips) and Mulan. She'd like Ariel but I've already explained why that won't happen and where we can find her. While I'm asking any info on the ice cream social would be helpful too. Thanks.::MinnieMo

When I visited the Princess' at Norway, we had visits from Snow White, Mulan, Belle, Auora (Sleeping Beauty) and Jasmine. Again, these are subject to change on a daily basis.

Originally posted by Scottwdw
When I visited the Princess' at Norway, we had visits from Snow White, Mulan, Belle, Auora (Sleeping Beauty) and Jasmine. Again, these are subject to change on a daily basis.

When we went just a couple weeks ago, Pocohantas was there instead of Belle, but otherwise it was the same.

The only place I know of to meet Ariel is at Ariel's Grotto in the Magic Kingdom. The line can be long at this greeting area, but I don't think she can be seen at any character meals.

My 10 yo dd preferred the Princess meal to Cindy's. She loved Cindy's, but she REALLY loved the Princesses meal.

We went in November and saw Snow White, Cinderella, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Jasmine.

browneyes- did you see Cinderella at PSB??? Or did you mean those were the princesses you saw at both meals combined?

We were there in October and saw Snow White, Belle, Mulan, Jasmine, and Mary Poppins. On that trip, we did both CRT and PSB and I was glad I had both. DD wanted to see Snow White, so originally I just booked CRT, but then decided to book PSB for later in the trip in case she wasn't at CRT. As luck would have it, no Snow White at CRT. So, a few days later, we had PSB and she was there.

Like a lot of people, I preferred PSB, but we did CRT in February and are planning CRT again for June. The problem with PSB for us is that we don't typically spend a lot of time at Epcot in the morning. Our kids are small, so we spend most mornings at MK. Its too inconvenient to eat breakfast at Epcot and then rush over to MK. So, for better or worse, we'll still be dining at CRT- with or without Snow White.

Originally posted by tink2
browneyes- did you see Cinderella at PSB??? Or did you mean those were the princesses you saw at both meals combined?
I just looked at our pictures again (to help jog my memory). Cinderella was in the Cindy's pics, not the Norway pics. Sorry for the confusion.:)

The characters at the breakfast are usually scheduled as Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Jasmine, and Mulan. Occasionally, not all of these Princesses will be available and another character like Mary Poppins, Alice, Pocahontas, Minnie (in a formal gown), and occasionally even Cinderella will take their place.

I'm sure I've made a good choice..Mary Poppins would certainly be a big plus dd loves the movie and I was born the day it was released-yes we'll both be 40 this year. Note to the IndianaDVCmember I'm looking to visit CHicago for the tour of the InspEARation statues know anything about where they are going to be. I have family in Valpo that I'll stay with so I thought it would make a nice long weekend trip.

We were there a couple days ago--it was Aurora, Mulan, Belle, and Mary Poppins.

Anne

This is who we saw:

emmadis.jpg

emjas.jpg

emmadiss.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter