Princess breakfast at the Auberge

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
Disneyland Paris just announced on Facebook that they will have a trial period for a princess breakfast betweeen 12FEB19 and 1APR19. They say it's open for reservations, but when I look online, it doesn't show yet on the restaurant page, and when trying to make a reservation online, all I get are lunch options. But I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement came before the websites etc. are ready.

AP Infinity will get a 15% discount.

No, it's open for reservations if you're staying in a Disney Hotel, just like with Plaza Breakfast. It's wont be available generally until the 9th (so 3 days before). But I doubt it'll be available on line, Plaza isn't right? So I guess it's the same.

Really in a crunch about it... Have my birthday trip coming up, already have breakfast in Plaza for my birthday booked, but... nothing the next day, could do the hotel, could do this... There just isn't that much information about it yet (heard rumors of princesses in pajamas's like in Ralph breaks the internet, if that's true, I'm going!)
My oldest would love to see the princesses in their pajamas. I’ll be staying tuned!

No, it's open for reservations if you're staying in a Disney Hotel, just like with Plaza Breakfast. It's wont be available generally until the 9th (so 3 days before). But I doubt it'll be available on line, Plaza isn't right? So I guess it's the same.

Really in a crunch about it... Have my birthday trip coming up, already have breakfast in Plaza for my birthday booked, but... nothing the next day, could do the hotel, could do this... There just isn't that much information about it yet (heard rumors of princesses in pajamas's like in Ralph breaks the internet, if that's true, I'm going!)

My first reaction was: No way, they are ever going to do princesses in other outfits than their dresses.
But then I realized... When I was in the Disney Store in Miami last week, they did have a set of all the Disney Princess dolls in their pajamas from the movie... so could be! (but I still really doubt it :P )

I booked for Feb Half Term yesterday by adding it onto my booking. I'm really looking forward to it.

I can confirm that you get a discount if you already have a meal plan; just like with the plaza gardens breakfast. We have the standard meal plan and it cost us 55euros for 1ad 1ch

My first reaction was: No way, they are ever going to do princesses in other outfits than their dresses.
But then I realized... When I was in the Disney Store in Miami last week, they did have a set of all the Disney Princess dolls in their pajamas from the movie... so could be! (but I still really doubt it :P )

I think the princess in pajamas is a stroke of genius for them - takes a set of characters that stop appealing to older kids and brings them right back into focus. I saw that same character set in the Toronto Disney store this week - and multiple versions. Figurines (jumbo pack with Venelope), larger dolls, and some other swag and kids pjs if I recall correctly.

No pajama's, too bad. The food does look good (Mickey waffle!), but I'm not going to pay that much for princesses in their regular outfits ;)

It was too good to be true :(
I haven't done the princess dinner for a few years now. Wouldn't mind to do it again, but there is no rush to it. I am not a fan of character breakfasts as they take too much time out of being in the park and the offering is usually not to my liking. I'm a simple girl when it comes to breakfast.

£45 for breakfast - is that not a bit too expensive even for Disney ?

Our 1day park tickets are only £41 !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter