Princess and Frozen Gatherings: Magic ship

DisneyPups

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
Someone please make me feel better. We are leaving in 3 days for the Magic sailing. I thought I had booked the M&Gs months ago. But there is no record of them, and now they are all sold out. I must have booked for the Canada cruise, and then when we changed the reservation to Miami, didn't realize I hadn't booked all over again.

Does anyone know how many tickets will be available upon embarkation at GS? I'm pretty sure I will not win Mother of the Year with my DDs (5 and 2) if they miss out on meeting princesses and A&E on the first trip they are doing Autograph Books.

Someone give me hope!

Oh no! A couple tips:
  1. Definitely ask when you get on board! Make a beeline for Guest Services as soon as you arrive, and it probably wouldn't hurt to explain what happened when you switched itineraries.
  2. It may be too late for this, but the day before online activities booking closed for our Disney Wonder cruise, a HUGE amount of activities were suddenly available to book online - that's how I got a Frozen Gathering for my daughter. If your online activities booking hasn't closed yet, watch it like a hawk and see if something turns up!
If no tickets are available on day one, I'd still keep checking throughout the cruise. You could ask someone at Guest Services to call your stateroom if tickets become available - we did that with BBB appointments and got one!

Ok. Thanks. Today is my day before booking closes. Everything is marked Sold Out. I’ll just try for GS as soon as I can get on.

I’m the family planner and there was just so much change to an unfamiliar port and flying in to FLL and work this fall that I let it slip through unnoticed.

Hoping you are able to get the tickets. Keep in mind that they often have different princesses(along with other characters) doing activities in the kid's club, just check the personal navigator each night. My dd was able to see Belle and Tiana when they read books in the club and Snow White danced with the kids in the club. My dd loves the Pluto pajama party that they do in the club also. I know your 2 yr old won't be able to go to the club, but hopefully at her age she won't realize it. Enjoy your cruise and again, best of luck in getting the tickets once you get on the ship.

Thanks for the hopeful responses everyone. They will definitely survive. It’s not their first class cruise, but my DD5 requested an autograph book for the first time and the gatherings make it so much easier. Looks like we’ll just have to carry it around and get it signed one by one. And I’ll hope for the best that GS has a ticket or two extra.

Eeek! I have been checking every few hours since I posted, each day of the cruise, and some spots finally opened up on the Sea Day. It was weird b/c they offered times, I'd click and then it said "no longer available". But i was able to snag the gatherings of both! Woohoo! Thanks for the positive thoughts. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter