Prince and Princess 👑

BeyondNeverland

Assistant to Edna Mode
Time to name your favorite Disney Prince and Princess!

My favorite Prince is Naveen from The Princes and the Frog 🐸👑🍲 .

And Disney princess would be Merida from Brave 🎯🐻

Your turn friends :)

Prince: It's gotta be the absolute stone-cold warrior that is Prince Phillip. He's a level-20 Paladin who is out there smiting evil.

Princess: This is a tougher call, but probably Ariel, though Belle and Mulan are close. Mulan isn't really even a Princess, but she counts. Probably Airel though for her singing voice and red hair.

Prince: It's gotta be the absolute stone-cold warrior that is Prince Phillip. He's a level-20 Paladin who is out there smiting evil.

Princess: This is a tougher call, but probably Ariel, though Belle and Mulan are close. Mulan isn't really even a Princess, but she counts. Probably Airel though for her singing voice and red hair.
Interesting Prince choice but I like it .

Interesting Prince choice but I like it .

There's a post on the Internet, but I won't link it because it uses some less than friendly language, but you can find it if you look up Prince Philip. He tosses goblins, scales cliffs one handed, and fights dragons like he's been there before. Plus, Samson , is also one tough customer. They get it done.

There's a post on the Internet, but I won't link it because it uses some less than friendly language, but you can find it if you look up Prince Philip. He tosses goblins, scales cliffs one handed, and fights dragons like he's been there before. Plus, Samson , is also one tough customer. They get it done.
I'll probably look it up later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!