Prime Time vs Sci Fi

Which restaurant in MGM

• Prime Time

• Sci-Fi

Results are only viewable after voting.
It depends on what you're looking for. I really don't think the two are comprable. I don't care for the food at Prime time. I'm much more a burgers and fries sort of person.

I personally like the Sci Fi better, atmosphere and all.

But that's just because I like that sort of thing. :)

I think it's all about what kind of theming/food style you want too. We've never been to PTC but would like to try it sometime.

On the other hand, I took DH as a surprise to SF last Christmas trip (just the two of us) because I thought he would love the theming (standing family joke that he can't turn the channel if something like "invasion of the spiderpeople" come on). I also heard they had great burgers/shakes.

HE TOTALLY FLIPPED for the place!! We had burgers, onion rings (can we say, not a crumb left on the plate!), and shakes. We ROLLED out of there, we were so stuffed. Service was great, atmosphere great.

Now I would like to try PTC, but when I asked DH where he wants to eat at MGM the next time (when we go with the kids) he said, "well, we have to take them to SF, that place was great, they'll love it." Not that I'm really dissappointed if I don't go to PTC. The food sounds great but I think I'd rather have the burger than meatloaf.:D

I haven't eaten at SciFi and it's been 10 years since Prime Time. I had found that the only "fine food" could be found at Epcot. Other than that, the food was decent to good and the atmosphere was what would make or break the meal. Prime Time was charming.

we ate at both in Aug. We loved the Prime Time my 18 and 13 year old sons thanked us for taking them there. We laughed ourselves silly there.

We did the Sci Fi and although we like the theming we felt the dinner menu was too fancy and too expensive. We did not know that at dinner you could order just burgers and fries. We voted that next time we would either just do burgers or eat there at lunch.

Just the other day my 13 year old and I were talking about what we were going to eat at dinner. His reply was "Prime Time for fried chicken".

If price is an issue, we paid just a little more for Prime Time vs Sci Fi but at Prime Time we all had adult meals, my husband 2 beers and we all had dessert. Sci Fi was lamost the same prime with no desserts and no beers and my young son only found something to eat off the kids menu.

:tilt: SCI-FI:tilt:

I have been to both in the past, but can not stop going to Sci-Fi. It is not just a burger and fries type of place. I can't even remember the last time that I actually ordered a burger. Never had a bad meal.

On our up coming trip I wanted to try Primetime for a change on our MGM day, but I just was not able to pass up Sci-Fi.

You can't beat the atmosphere. Out of the two very different atmospheres, you can sitting in a car and watching old movie clips is the best.

IT IS HIT AND MISS WITH THOSE TWO:tongue: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter