• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prime Rib?

SaneB4DVplanning

Earning My Ears
Does Crystal palace still have Prime Rib on their dinner buffet or just carved meat, do any Disney buffet have PR if Crystal Palace doesnt thx for your time...and if it does have prime rib is it good prime rib?

i actually just posted about this on the chef mickey post...

but i haven't been to crystal palace for dinner, so i don't know if they still do or not, but the last time that i was there for breakfast, i saw it listed on their dinner menu.

but chef mickey's also has a prime rib. and it is very good. very juicy. my brother who used to work as a cook in a restaurant in our town that is known for their prime ribs and steak, when he tried it, said that it was awesome!!! i agree!!!

ps. it looks like you guys are going to be there around the same time that we are!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

good luck & have fun! ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

jen
:earsgirl:

Not sure about Crystal Palace either but both Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Faire have prime rib on the buffet. Chef Mickey's has always been good. I thought the pr at 1900 PF was dry.

The prime rib at Boma is the best I have ever tasted, but the seasoning is different, African I presume:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter