Prime Day 2019

TinkerTracy

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! What are you all hoping to get during Amazon's Prime Day (15th-16th)? I am a teacher and I am stalking some classroom supplies, and of course anything I might need for my August WDW trip!

Share your deals and steals below! Or tell me what you're hoping to score!

Hey everyone! What are you all hoping to get during Amazon's Prime Day (15th-16th)? I am a teacher and I am stalking some classroom supplies, and of course anything I might need for my August WDW trip!

Share your deals and steals below! Or tell me what you're hoping to score!

It’s a shame that teachers have to sulppky classroom supplies. Schools need to step it up so teachers who don’t get paid that much for going to college don’t have to put out money for supplies.

Once again the app keeps crashing on me so I can’t even put stuff in my cart. It’s too early to be this frustrated

Fire Stick, Greenies, Bentgo boxes so far. But the day is early. :flower1:

Saw a good price on Keen Newport H20 but didn't buy.

I recently found a Dyson Animal 2 at Target for $100 off. Haven't opened it yet. Amazon has the Total Clean Animal 2 (same vacuum with more tools) for $50 less. Not too shabby, so I can return the Target one.

Haven't seen anything at a great price yet. In fact, there are 2 things that we looked at over the weekend, and the prices today are $2 higher than they were then? I think I'll pass on Prime Day!

Nothing. We dropped Prime this year since most of the products were purchased were not eligible.
As fate would have it, we have to order something Sunday on an emergency basis, it is scheduled for delivery by 9 pm tonight (Monday) even without prime. But we have a HUGE Amazon warehouse in our city, and three others within 70 miles.

I found a shelf for my DS. He asked for it last week and I told him to wait until today. We saved $10 on that.

I need a new natural gas grill. I don't have high hopes for there to be deals Weber grills today or tomorrow.

I don't plan on buying anything. Not a fan of online shopping. I have seen first hand cause of my job the amount of things people return cause it's not what they wanted. Its much easier to go to store to get a look at what you are buying.

IMO its killing jobs cause the more people shop online, the less they shop in stores. In return those stores are closing, meaning people are losing their jobs.

My fire stick died last month so I was waiting for prime day. I checked the price last night to make a mental note because sometimes they increases the price just to make the deal look better - guess what, It was a prime day deal a day early! Win. Save $10

Haven't found anything that I really want. I mean, the Instant Pot is on great sale, but I wasn't interested in it at all at the regular price, so I don't think it makes sense to buy just because it's on sale.

I need bluetooth earbuds, but I haven't seen ones I like yet.

I am not looking for anything specific but I grabbed a Fire TV stick and an echo dot for $7.
Too good to pass up.
I looked at the Kindle Oasis to upgrade my paperwhite but I decided on the new version coming out instead so no deal for me there.
I will keep checking throughout the day and will most likely get some basic things like iphone charging cables and stuff like that.

I am not looking for anything specific but I grabbed a Fire TV stick and an echo dot for $7.
Too good to pass up.
I looked at the Kindle Oasis to upgrade my paperwhite but I decided on the new version coming out instead so no deal for me there.
I will keep checking throughout the day and will most likely get some basic things like iphone charging cables and stuff like that.
I think the only differences between the first Oasis and the new one is being able to change color temp and more lights. FWIW I have the first one and love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter