Pricing Help re different offers

cdispoto

Earning My Ears
I'm pricing a trip to Disney World for the first or second week of 2019.

Looking at my "Family Gift of Magic" offer, six nights at the Polynesian for two adults and a child with six day park hoppers will run me about $5,100.

However, if I do just the "Enchanting Room" offer which does not include park tickets I am looking at $2,900. I am enrolled in a third-party corporate ticket selling program at my job that can get my six-day park hoppers for $1,300.

So using the room offer of $2,900 + $1,300 = "only" $4,200 instead of $5,100.

Am I missing something here? I feel like it's too good to be true. Do I lose anything by purchasing the hoppers through a third party? Will I still receive Magic Bands and be able to add Memory Maker?

We usually book room only and get tickets from a third party and link them to MDE. You will receive Magic Bands and be able to add memory maker. Better get on to making those ADRs. Fast pass window opens in a few weeks as well.

Thanks and please please please beat the Red Sox

Look at the end date of those tickets. I also have access to cheaper corporate tickets BUT they expire 12/31/18. Read the fine print.

Looking at my "Family Gift of Magic" offer, six nights at the Polynesian for two adults and a child with six day park hoppers will run me about $5,100.

However, if I do just the "Enchanting Room" offer which does not include park tickets I am looking at $2,900. I am enrolled in a third-party corporate ticket selling program at my job that can get my six-day park hoppers for $1,300.

Am I missing something here? I feel like it's too good to be true. Do I lose anything by purchasing the hoppers through a third party? Will I still receive Magic Bands and be able to add Memory Maker?

As PP's have noted, you will receive MB's and can still add Memory Maker if you do a room-only reservation. If it turns out the corporate tickets expire prior to your travel dates, you may also want to consider purchasing your tickets through a third-party seller, like Undercover Tourist, who will offer you a savings as well. I would suggest figuring all of this out prior to Oct. 16 when the new WDW pricing structure goes into effect and ticket prices may rise.

Also check how much the tickets will cost after taxes. I’ve read from people on here that thought they were getting a good ticket deal until they saw how much the taxes or fees cost. It made their ticket the same as buying through wdw.

Your not missing anything it is for real especially the money that would have gone to the mouse. My mil is a retired "***" bank (sponsor bank of disney) employee so we enjoy the employee benefit of discounted
disney tickets. If you can save on disney tickets always do a "room only" reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter