Prices for April 2019

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted in this section has we decided to skip WDW for a few years (2 years to be more precise) and concentrate on cruising...

That being said, we decided to add WDW pre-cruise stay on our next family cruise so I've been looking at suites for April 2019. Of course, the prices and promotions are not out yet.

Do you have any idea when we will be able to make reservations online for April 2019? In your opinion, will the promotions appear during fall 2018?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted in this section has we decided to skip WDW for a few years (2 years to be more precise) and concentrate on cruising...

That being said, we decided to add WDW pre-cruise stay on our next family cruise so I've been looking at suites for April 2019. Of course, the prices and promotions are not out yet.

Do you have any idea when we will be able to make reservations online for April 2019? In your opinion, will the promotions appear during fall 2018?

Thanks in advance!
Room-only rates tend to be announced in July of the preceding year. Discounted rates for April 2019 will probably not come out until December of this year or January of next year.

You can call now and make the booking. When you say suite, I am unclear on if you want AOA/ASMu, or one of the $uites. If the latter, you should call now - they do book up well in advance.

You can call now and make the booking. When you say suite, I am unclear on if you want AOA/ASMu, or one of the $uites. If the latter, you should call now - they do book up well in advance.

I'm opened to different scenarios when it comes to the suites. I just want to have it for the lowest price possible. I've found some for great rates less than six months in advance before so I'm not too worried and very patient when it comes to looking for availabilities.

Room-only rates tend to be announced in July of the preceding year. Discounted rates for April 2019 will probably not come out until December of this year or January of next year.

Good to know, thanks. I'll start looking this summer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter