Priceline..how early?

Cris

<font color=red>DVC member<br><font color=green>Co
we need a room before we move into our OKW villa... on May 11th. How early should I try priceline? -Cris

I would probably try NOW (although, I am known to be overly-anxious).
Have you visited biddingfortravel.com ?
There is TONS of info. on Priceline on that board.

I have bid for Priceline hotels and airfare both way in advance (8 months) and at the last minute (hotel THAT day). I think you are safer bidding closer to your travel dates - in case your plans change.

I always bid as soon as I know we're going to WDW, sometimes 5-6 months in advance. We usually end up spending $3-5 more a night but it's worth it for me to know that we are set as far as our hotel for the trip goes. Definitely read as much as you can on www.biddingfortravel.com before you bid. That site and this Budget Board have enabled me to take many trips I could not otherwise have afforded. Thanks for all the great tips!

Hey, I just used PL to get a room for a pre-cruise stay in Ft. Lauderdale for January 4, 2003--and it was accepted ($45 at Sheraton Yankee Trader on the beach). So you can book as far in advance as that!

I would wait aleast 2 more weeks from today, to see if there's going to be any new bonus money available. You need the room 10 weeks from now so that gives you plenty of time. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter