Priceline Express Deals

Does anyone know if Hotwire typically runs any sales for Black Friday? Deciding if I should wait for a coupon code before booking
Hotwire has a promo running now in its app!
ETA: Max. discount is only $40, but it's better than nothing. 😄

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Hotwire typically runs any sales for Black Friday? Deciding if I should wait for a coupon code before booking
Hotwire looks like they are the ones with the Disney properties available right now.
The HW code is max $40 off.....so not that good really.

Last edited:
PLE is running more flash deals today. Just got this one, says 200 avail for $40 off (don't need to use the app).

I was pricing a reservation and plugged in the code, and it actually took $50 off (I was checking what I believe to be the Swan)
83F5944XG2

Good until 11 a.m. today (and Priceline email says another code will drop at 11 a.m. ET)

Before I book on Priceline, I want to get the opinion of the collective hive mind...it looks like this express deal is for the YC, but want to make sure before I finalize. It seems pretty obvious but want to make sure!

View attachment 539995
I wasn't sure if you booked this or not but I can confirm that a coworker got the same rates booked via Priceline for YC-Water view. I hope you were able to score it!

This is Hotwire.. I can’t find Bonnet on Priceline but these are HW. Thoughts? TYSM

Attachments

• 01C8A894-4660-4D90-B238-140F2A842B39.jpeg
    01C8A894-4660-4D90-B238-140F2A842B39.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 54
This is Hotwire.. I can’t find Bonnet on Priceline but these are HW. Thoughts? TYSM
I agree with Tom: first one is very likely YC, the same drop of deals we keep seeing. Often you'll find this drop are water view, BTW.
Below are the possible resorts in Bonnet Creek with that rating - AKL Kidani and BC Villas are pretty rare on hidden deals and would be even higher priced likely.
BW is still not among the open resorts at this time, so that leaves YC.

Quick question to clear up some confusion. Looking at 25th Jan- Jan 29th, 2021 on Priceline Express Deal for Swan & Dolphin rates. Its showing for 4 nights @ $128 nightly bringing total with tax to $613.88. I realize there is a daily resort and parking fee but any clue as to why $570 in additional mandatory fees? It shoots the total to $1183.88. Thanks in advance.

Quick question to clear up some confusion. Looking at 25th Jan- Jan 29th, 2021 on Priceline Express Deal for Swan & Dolphin rates. Its showing for 4 nights @ $128 nightly bringing total with tax to $613.88. I realize there is a daily resort and parking fee but any clue as to why $570 in additional mandatory fees? It shoots the total to $1183.88. Thanks in advance.
How many people are you putting in for? Is it more than 2?

Should have stated 2 people sorry.
So the experts can chime in maybe a little further, but sometimes Priceline just throws in weird fees. I think it’s a bait and switch tactic. “Look at this room for $100 a night,” but when you go to check out it’s $200. It totally sucks.

Yep, I saw that happen on some December dates several weeks ago as well - seems to be a glitch.
When I tried various different dates it was hit and miss whether the normal $30 per day fee or the crazy one you are seeing appeared.

I don't think there's any way around that fee when it is on the hidden deal and I'd bet my bottom Mickey Bar that it will be a huge headache to fix if one just tried booking it and then calling later to complain about the exorbitant resort fee. I'd personally steer clear until the glitch goes away on your dates.

Last year there were some Priceline glitches where broken links prevented deals from being bookable. I tried contacting them to tell them about the issue - they were losing out on business after all! But their support people seem to have no ability to understand any concept or know who else to speak with.

If anyone does book a room with these weird additional fees, please let us know how it turns out. Did you pay the normal fee, or did you have to pay the ridiculous fee? C'mon, someone out there must be willing to be a guinea pig. :rolleyes1

So I’m sorry, asking again for help. Thoughts! thank you again Edited: HW... I'm guessing Dolphin?

Attachments

• 2D39F917-0F85-46E8-80E5-04D93DE11E18.jpeg
    2D39F917-0F85-46E8-80E5-04D93DE11E18.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 29
So I’m sorry, asking again for help. Thoughts! thank you again Edited: HW... I'm guessing Dolphin?
That's a 99 44/100% likelihood of Dolphin. You can see the crossed out price on the hidden deal is within $1 of the non-hidden Dolphin deal.
The only resorts in BC with a 4* 4.3 rating are Dolphin, Poly, and Hilton Orlando-BC.
Poly is very rare (never saw a hidden deal for it on HW), Hilton will likely have a $45 resort fee vs the Dolphin having a $30 fee.

If you expand the deal by clicking on "Which hotel will I get?" and then selecting Overview, you should see sub-ratings similar to the ones for Dolphin below. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter