Priceline Express Deals

Also thought my priceline friends would appreciate the $31 RT airfare on Frontier. For a very quick trip (36 hours in Orlando) my total out of pocket so far has been $75! (Car and hotel booked with points)
Do you mind which airport you found with that deal?

Do you mind which airport you found with that deal?
Jumping in here to say Frontier is having an $11 fare sale today (each way) from a bunch of places - restricted days but the regular fares are pretty low at the moment too. (Caveat being I had four flights with them for October that I scheduled in May - total RT for four of us was $88 - needless to say they were canceled by Frontier a month later - sigh...) I've become a Departure/Arrival stalker of my airport website, making sure the discounters are still flying in and out!

Jumping in here to say Frontier is having an $11 fare sale today (each way) from a bunch of places - restricted days but the regular fares are pretty low at the moment too. (Caveat being I had four flights with them for October that I scheduled in May - total RT for four of us was $88 - needless to say they were canceled by Frontier a month later - sigh...) I've become a Departure/Arrival stalker of my airport website, making sure the discounters are still flying in and out!
Frontier also dropped our August flights two weeks ago with no reschedule options until November. This was the second change as they'd already shifted the flight by a day on both ends of the flight back in May which led me to have to rebook resort days and rental car.

Although JetBlue canceled my replacement flights I'd booked (after Frontier canceled us) yesterday and moved us by 10 hours on each leg. I got one of them changed to the night before and figured we'll just lose a day with the other (we had a 7:45 pm now it's a 9:30 am). I guess these days, expect the unexpected. Such a pain though with hotels, rental cars, etc. I had to make all new plans again last night.

Frontier also dropped our August flights two weeks ago with no reschedule options until November. This was the second change as they'd already shifted the flight by a day on both ends of the flight back in May which led me to have to rebook resort days and rental car.

Although JetBlue canceled my replacement flights I'd booked (after Frontier canceled us) yesterday and moved us by 10 hours on each leg. I got one of them changed to the night before and figured we'll just lose a day with the other (we had a 7:45 pm now it's a 9:30 am). I guess these days, expect the unexpected. Such a pain though with hotels, rental cars, etc. I had to make all new plans again last night.
Rolling the dice every time these days it seems! :sad2:

That's the thing I'm nervous about with the AP previews, but since it's next week I'm hoping that I'm safe at this point. There was one flight down, one flight home, and it was $48.20RT. I thought about driving to the airport to avoid the fees but decided it wasn't worth it, haha.

That's the thing I'm nervous about with the AP previews, but since it's next week I'm hoping that I'm safe at this point. There was one flight down, one flight home, and it was $48.20RT. I thought about driving to the airport to avoid the fees but decided it wasn't worth it, haha.
Gosh, I hope they wouldn't cancel you this late in the game! Nice price too! :)

Yeah, I was looking at Spirit for my August trip, but it looks like they just stopped flying to MCO on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. My plan was to fly down on Wednesday night and return Tuesday because I can cluster my work days a the start of the first week and end of the second week to avoid using any PTO. Frontier stopped mid-week flights a while ago, too.

PLE: Hotel Deals
Enter code at checkout to reveal 25%, 10%, or 7% savings*​
3K286Z69F2Y
Book by 7/4/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​
Coupon valid for one-time use only.

So it’s been a while but I’m starting to hunt again lol. I’m looking specifically for an OKW two bedroom, though. (Adding on a night to a DVC reservation.)
Could anyone refresh me on what to look for to narrow down the search to OKW? Also does anyone if it’s possible to score a 2BR through either PL or HW or any other source?

So it’s been a while but I’m starting to hunt again lol. I’m looking specifically for an OKW two bedroom, though. (Adding on a night to a DVC reservation.)
Could anyone refresh me on what to look for to narrow down the search to OKW? Also does anyone if it’s possible to score a 2BR through either PL or HW or any other source?
As a blind booking I don’t think you can ensure you get a 2BR unless the checkout screen offers it. PL only allows double occupancy, and I think HW caps at 4, so it’s hard to search for a larger capacity room.

I haven’t seen any Disney back on opaque sites since the shut down.

I was tempted but AA has rt from dfw for $50 most flights 25 one way..
Priceline i got car rental for $9 a day ( economy rent a car mco)

As a blind booking I don’t think you can ensure you get a 2BR unless the checkout screen offers it. PL only allows double occupancy, and I think HW caps at 4, so it’s hard to search for a larger capacity room.

I haven’t seen any Disney back on opaque sites since the shut down.
Darn! It was going to give me something to stalk for a while. I’m thinking the November trip prob won’t even happen but it’s fun to pretend.

Darn! It was going to give me something to stalk for a while. I’m thinking the November trip prob won’t even happen but it’s fun to pretend.
Nothing as fun as stalking blind deals but the passholder rates for OKW have been unbelievable. Hopefully they release more for later into the fall and a general discount too!

Nothing as fun as stalking blind deals but the passholder rates for OKW have been unbelievable. Hopefully they release more for later into the fall and a general discount too!
Good to know! I was shocked by the prices for November earlier. Hoping those AP prices hit for November soon 🤞

Good to know! I was shocked by the prices for November earlier. Hoping those AP prices hit for November soon 🤞
That would be good. I saw OKW on HW as a revealed booking and the 2BR for a week in mid-November was $931/night. Don’t know the regular prices, but that didn’t seem like much of a deal.

Since nearly every resort was on there as a regular booking, it would seem that inventory is high, which bodes well for opaque deals later.

That would be good. I saw OKW on HW as a revealed booking and the 2BR for a week in mid-November was $931/night. Don’t know the regular prices, but that didn’t seem like much of a deal.

Since nearly every resort was on there as a regular booking, it would seem that inventory is high, which bodes well for opaque deals later.
That sounds somewhere around rack rate. Typically off season 2BR at OKW run $900-1000 after tax.

Same. We technically have a trip scheduled for November, but no tickets or hotel yet. I'm waiting to see if they make it worthwhile for me to renew my AP (aka, massive discounts and/or a price decrease, because I'm not paying $1100 to not be able to park hop & have to make daily reservations) or if I should buy normal tickets. I sent them an email, but they sent back something along the line of "Sorry, we don't have that information right now". Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter