Priceline Express Deals

I'm going Saturday night and yesterday I could book Swan/Dolphin for $122 (plus resort/parking fees). I was excited but when I went back on today it only shows up if you book Friday and Saturday night. BOO!!

Getting closer to my trip and not seeing anything at Disney for my Oct 19th. I just need one night so since I am staying at Disney the whole rest of my trip I am starting to think that I should just stay somewhere cheap on the last night of the trip since I already have everything from Disney till midnight anyway. I wish there was something good would come up. Hoping for some last second magic.

Getting closer to my trip and not seeing anything at Disney for my Oct 19th. I just need one night so since I am staying at Disney the whole rest of my trip I am starting to think that I should just stay somewhere cheap on the last night of the trip since I already have everything from Disney till midnight anyway. I wish there was something good would come up. Hoping for some last second magic.

My experience is that the earliest deals come out is 3 weeks before the date. Sometimes as late as 10 days before.

You’re probably a bit too far out yet, but also that will be a very busy time. Lots of fall breaks going on, food/wine, mnsshp, etc.

Where would I find "airport shuttles" listed on both Priceline and Hotwire? I don't expect anything for my early October trip, but I was looking around today and didn't see it anywhere.

**Found it on Hotwire, at top drop down under "amenities".

Also, I tried the chrome add on Canary and it says that 10/10-13, Bonnet Creek, 4 star is very likely The Dolphin for $261 a night. More than I want to spend, but was happy to see any Disney property showing up.

Last edited:

I've been following this thread for a month or so now.... waiting for my date to get a little closer (October 6-7)... I'm staying at Pop the 7th through 11th but we get in at 11:30 p.m. on the 6th. I was hoping I could snag a one night deal at Disney but it is looking like there isn't much inventory out there. Has anyone tried to spend the night near the airport and then take Magical Express in the next morning?

Can you provide me a link with the master list? Thanks!
It's back on page 35 but I've copied it below:

Priceline descriptions:

Value:

Pop - This vibrant, lively property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds.

AoA - Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here.

All-Star Movies - Take advantage of the walking trail and lovely pools at this centrally located lodging.

All-Star Sports - Get active on the sports courts at this location close to the best attractions.

Moderate:

POFQ - Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort.

POR - Find lots of amenities amid the Southern style at this upscale resort.

CBR - Numerous pools and lush surroundings are hallmarks if this tropically inspired spot.

Deluxe:

Boardwalk Inn - The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm.

Beach Club/Yacht Club - Enjoy the water features and dining at this Orlando resort.

AKL - Breathtaking décor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property.

Poly - Soak in the waterside views and tropical decor close to area attractions.

GF - Pamper yourself in the smartly designed rooms or at the spa of this grand choice.

Deluxe/Other:

Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.

Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.

Can anyone tell me on average how early or late did you book through priceline express deals to find the great rates that are posted throughout this thread? I have a trip planned for January and would love to stay at a moderate resort for the price of a value resort.

Can anyone tell me on average how early or late did you book through priceline express deals to find the great rates that are posted throughout this thread? I have a trip planned for January and would love to stay at a moderate resort for the price of a value resort.
I booked my Boardwalk Inn stay about 5 weeks out. Hope that helps!

I thought I wrote it in my notes, but I can't find it...how do I find the descriptions on PL that will tell me if it could be a Disney resort. (the list on page 35) I'm looking now and can't find anything that sounds like that.

I thought I wrote it in my notes, but I can't find it...how do I find the descriptions on PL that will tell me if it could be a Disney resort. (the list on page 35) I'm looking now and can't find anything that sounds like that.
Yes the list on page 35...if you can't find those descriptions, after you click on choose this hotel from the results page, well maybe there are no Disney hotels for your dates. It happens sometimes.

Yes the list on page 35...if you can't find those descriptions, after you click on choose this hotel from the results page, well maybe there are no Disney hotels for your dates. It happens sometimes.

IF they were there, where would I find them is what I meant? For example, right now for 10/10 -10/13 under express / BC I see one listed for $184. When I click on choose hotel, there is a spot that describes as "Many relaxing outdoor spaces are found at this high-rise stunner." Canary says it is the B resort. I am trying to confirm I am looking in the right spot in case it does appear.

Also, what areas should I be checking for Disney hotels. I currently look at Disney Springs and Bonnet Creek.

Thanks for the help! I am by myself for a few days until my best friend arrives so I am very flexible on where I stay. I always stay at POP, but this time it wasn't available, so we are Movies. I'm hoping I can find something different, if only for my alone time.

IF they were there, where would I find them is what I meant? For example, right now for 10/10 -10/13 under express / BC I see one listed for $184. When I click on choose hotel, there is a spot that describes as "Many relaxing outdoor spaces are found at this high-rise stunner." Canary says it is the B resort. I am trying to confirm I am looking in the right spot in case it does appear
You're doing it right.

I look at any that say Walt Disney World. So far have only seen Walt Disney world-Disney springs in my searches.

I found this description today for a 4 star hotel in Lake Buena Vista East area: “Practice your backhand at the tennis courts here.”
Does anyone know if this is the Orlando Marriott World Center? I was thinking about staying off property and trying it out...

I found this description today for a 4 star hotel in Lake Buena Vista East area: “Practice your backhand at the tennis courts here.”
Does anyone know if this is the Orlando Marriott World Center? I was thinking about staying off property and trying it out...

I think it is the Carib Royale Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter