Priceline Express Deals

Wouldn’t it have a mandatory fee listed as well if it’s the Swan or Dolphin?

According to some on here Priceline doesn't always show it and they have some fine print in there contract that states that it could be there even if they don't say it. My experience has been that it shows you but that's not the case with all.

Some new hotels just popped up for priceline express deals the week of 10/8. There is a 3.5 star resort with 9+ guest rating with a description of "Beautiful grounds and a family-friendly vibe make for a great vacation here." The price is $223 a night. Any guesses which resort this would be? Didn't see it on the master list on page 35. Crossing fingers and toes that it could be swan, dolphin, or even beach club!

Some new hotels just popped up for priceline express deals the week of 10/8. There is a 3.5 star resort with 9+ guest rating with a description of "Beautiful grounds and a family-friendly vibe make for a great vacation here." The price is $223 a night. Any guesses which resort this would be? Didn't see it on the master list on page 35. Crossing fingers and toes that it could be swan, dolphin, or even beach club!

What dates did you search?

Thank you dlavender! I just saw that I typed in September by mistake. :sad: LOL, that would explain why new options popped up! Thank you again!

Those are all higher than 3.5 star, sadly. Swan is 4.5 and Dolphin is 4. I believe BC is 4 but don't quote me on it!

Some new hotels just popped up for priceline express deals the week of 10/8. There is a 3.5 star resort with 9+ guest rating with a description of "Beautiful grounds and a family-friendly vibe make for a great vacation here." The price is $223 a night. Any guesses which resort this would be?

I know you mentioned you put in the wrong dates for searching but for future reference this one appears to be the Cabins at Fort Wilderness according to the hotel canary.

We checked in to POFQ on Friday night and all went perfectly. That reservation was only 3 nights so we had to do a check out and back in on Monday. That went ok but the CM was painfully slow. Maybe because it was 6am IDK. I found it odd that when we arrived Friday all my info was on file but on Monday it was not and I had to go through address, phone etc. Again, maybe it was the CM. Kind of ticked me off because we got up at 5:30 so that we could be at DHS before 6:30. The second check in took 20 minutes. Anyway, we are here and did not have to change rooms which I was informed of on Friday. I also was given pretty much exactly what I had requested room location wise. I love this resort and don’t know why we didn’t repeat a stay here sooner.

I also think this is Ft. Wilderness Cabins! Better than the AP rate too.

We checked in to POFQ on Friday night and all went perfectly. That reservation was only 3 nights so we had to do a check out and back in on Monday. That went ok but the CM was painfully slow. Maybe because it was 6am IDK. I found it odd that when we arrived Friday all my info was on file but on Monday it was not and I had to go through address, phone etc. Again, maybe it was the CM. Kind of ticked me off because we got up at 5:30 so that we could be at DHS before 6:30. The second check in took 20 minutes. Anyway, we are here and did not have to change rooms which I was informed of on Friday. I also was given pretty much exactly what I had requested room location wise. I love this resort and don’t know why we didn’t repeat a stay here sooner.
If you don’t mind me asking, how much per night did you get with the Priceline deal? I’m looking at December and found an agency deal for $180/night for POFQ. (We stayed there once before and loved it too!) I’m just wondering if something better could pop up on Priceline or Hotwire later, or if I should jump on it now...

If you don’t mind me asking, how much per night did you get with the Priceline deal? I’m looking at December and found an agency deal for $180/night for POFQ. (We stayed there once before and loved it too!) I’m just wondering if something better could pop up on Priceline or Hotwire later, or if I should jump on it now...
My first three nights I paid $110/night and the following seven nights I paid $94/night. You need to remember that right now is a low season. December is a higher season. Others here may be able to comment on what was available last December but if you got a room at a mod for $180 you’re doing well.

I’m actually rather surprised that POFQ came up at all. I would have expected to see CSR or CBR with all the construction. I over heard a conversation at the pool the other day that two families were moved here from CBR because the power went out for several hours. It seem to be pretty busy here so I’m surprised there where open rooms.

I got a 10% Priceline Coupon today. Let me know if anyone can use it.
I'm still waiting for the Dolphin to show up for like $120....right now all I see is [still] the Swan for $172 for Sep 21-22. Thoughts on if I should jump on that with the coupon or keep waiting?

I'm still waiting for the Dolphin to show up for like $120....right now all I see is [still] the Swan for $172 for Sep 21-22. Thoughts on if I should jump on that with the coupon or keep waiting?

With the $30 fee that's $200 which isn't terrible......

We are going that same weekend and gave up and booked POR, this time through a TA for $180/night. But I'd take Swan over POR if it was just DW and me.

Not sure if that helps you at all, lol

With the $30 fee that's $200 which isn't terrible......

We are going that same weekend and gave up and booked POR, this time through a TA for $180/night. But I'd take Swan over POR if it was just DW and me.

Not sure if that helps you at all, lol
We are staying at Yacht Club the rest of our stay (Saturday-Wednesday) and paying through the nose for it (even with the AP "discount"), so I agree, $200 isn't terrible. Plus I talked DH into flying in earlier on Friday so we'll be getting in around 6pm. It would be super nice to be able to hang out on the Boardwalk that night and then Saturday morning walk over to YC, hand them our bags to be stored, and head into Epcot! I'll probably keep waiting & looking out for Dolphin, though. I've seen it for $116ish before and I'd love to snag that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!