Priceline Express Deals

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
Also thought my priceline friends would appreciate the $31 RT airfare on Frontier. For a very quick trip (36 hours in Orlando) my total out of pocket so far has been $75! (Car and hotel booked with points)
Do you mind which airport you found with that deal?

cheshiregoofy22

Mouseketeer
Do you mind which airport you found with that deal?
Jumping in here to say Frontier is having an $11 fare sale today (each way) from a bunch of places - restricted days but the regular fares are pretty low at the moment too. (Caveat being I had four flights with them for October that I scheduled in May - total RT for four of us was $88 - needless to say they were canceled by Frontier a month later - sigh...) I've become a Departure/Arrival stalker of my airport website, making sure the discounters are still flying in and out!

Leigh L

DIS Veteran
Jumping in here to say Frontier is having an $11 fare sale today (each way) from a bunch of places - restricted days but the regular fares are pretty low at the moment too. (Caveat being I had four flights with them for October that I scheduled in May - total RT for four of us was $88 - needless to say they were canceled by Frontier a month later - sigh...) I've become a Departure/Arrival stalker of my airport website, making sure the discounters are still flying in and out!
Frontier also dropped our August flights two weeks ago with no reschedule options until November. This was the second change as they'd already shifted the flight by a day on both ends of the flight back in May which led me to have to rebook resort days and rental car.

Although JetBlue canceled my replacement flights I'd booked (after Frontier canceled us) yesterday and moved us by 10 hours on each leg. I got one of them changed to the night before and figured we'll just lose a day with the other (we had a 7:45 pm now it's a 9:30 am). I guess these days, expect the unexpected. Such a pain though with hotels, rental cars, etc. I had to make all new plans again last night.

• cheshiregoofy22

Mouseketeer
    Frontier also dropped our August flights two weeks ago with no reschedule options until November. This was the second change as they'd already shifted the flight by a day on both ends of the flight back in May which led me to have to rebook resort days and rental car.

Although JetBlue canceled my replacement flights I'd booked (after Frontier canceled us) yesterday and moved us by 10 hours on each leg. I got one of them changed to the night before and figured we'll just lose a day with the other (we had a 7:45 pm now it's a 9:30 am). I guess these days, expect the unexpected. Such a pain though with hotels, rental cars, etc. I had to make all new plans again last night.
    Rolling the dice every time these days it seems! :sad2:

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran

That's the thing I'm nervous about with the AP previews, but since it's next week I'm hoping that I'm safe at this point. There was one flight down, one flight home, and it was $48.20RT. I thought about driving to the airport to avoid the fees but decided it wasn't worth it, haha.

Leigh L

DIS Veteran
    That's the thing I'm nervous about with the AP previews, but since it's next week I'm hoping that I'm safe at this point. There was one flight down, one flight home, and it was $48.20RT. I thought about driving to the airport to avoid the fees but decided it wasn't worth it, haha.
    Gosh, I hope they wouldn't cancel you this late in the game! Nice price too! :)

• ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
    Yeah, I was looking at Spirit for my August trip, but it looks like they just stopped flying to MCO on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. My plan was to fly down on Wednesday night and return Tuesday because I can cluster my work days a the start of the first week and end of the second week to avoid using any PTO. Frontier stopped mid-week flights a while ago, too.

ILuvDisney78

Mouseketeer
    PLE: Hotel Deals
    Enter code at checkout to reveal 25%, 10%, or 7% savings*​
    3K286Z69F2Y
    Book by 7/4/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​
    Coupon valid for one-time use only.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS