Priceline Express Deals

Thanks! My outside dates are August 17-27th. I think I was looking at the 22-27th but it might have been the 17-22nd.

I'm having a hard time deciding on where to stay this time. I'm thinking of doing the first 5 nights someplace really cheap like the Grand Villas and then moving onsite for the final 5 nights. Too many choices.

The 4.5* hotel coming up for $110/night Aug. 17-22 AND (separately) for $108/night Aug. 22-27 -- with the description "You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds" -- is the Swan, according to Priceline's "hint: you've booked here" message I'm getting on the page. I do not see it available to book for your entire length of stay (Aug. 17-27), but it is available when broken up into two reservations.

The 4.5* hotel coming up for $110/night Aug. 17-22 AND (separately) for $108/night Aug. 22-27 -- with the description "You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds" -- is the Swan, according to Priceline's "hint: you've booked here" message I'm getting on the page. I do not see it available to book for your entire length of stay (Aug. 17-27), but it is available when broken up into two reservations.
Thank you! Any input as to whether one is better....Swan or Dolphin?

So for my dates still nothing great. AKL is good at $267 but we have no resort time for this quick, 2 night trip. So wanting a moderate for cheap. Last year for this same time frame I got POFQ so cheap. Will keep watching, otherwise I can book CSR through my credit card portal on points for $167/night.

So for my dates still nothing great. AKL is good at $267 but we have no resort time for this quick, 2 night trip. So wanting a moderate for cheap. Last year for this same time frame I got POFQ so cheap. Will keep watching, otherwise I can book CSR through my credit card portal on points for $167/night.
Yes, frustrating that the deals aren't quite as good as last summer. We've got a "good rate" on bounceback at POFQ, but waiting for that $100 moderate deal or $200 deluxe. Boardwalk has made some appearances, but the lack of an air conditioned quick service turns me off. Boardwalk Bakery and Pizza Window are awesome 8 months out of the year!

Yes, frustrating that the deals aren't quite as good as last summer. We've got a "good rate" on bounceback at POFQ, but waiting for that $100 moderate deal or $200 deluxe. Boardwalk has made some appearances, but the lack of an air conditioned quick service turns me off. Boardwalk Bakery and Pizza Window are awesome 8 months out of the year!

How far in advance are you seeing the BW show up? In about a month out and don't know if I should wait much longer.

How far in advance are you seeing the BW show up? In about a month out and don't know if I should wait much longer.
I'm seeimg BWI trough end of July. I recommend having a cancellable backup reservation. If you find a great deal while you can cancel your backup, book the deal and cancel your backup. If you don't find a great deal, stay at your cancellable backup. The challenge becomes, "geez, I really wanna stay at a moderate, but I can get a value for $76. Should I book it or wait till something better comes along." Kinda like life. :)

We finally have our whole stay booked for our upcoming trip on 7/21. Thanks to Priceline's Express Deals (and the help from this forum), I was able to get the first 2 nights at BWI for about $168 a night (using a 10% off coupon) and the last 5 nights at AKL for $190 a night (also using a 10% off coupon). We would have loved to have stayed at BWI the whole time or even POR, but Express Deals just wasn't having it. ;) I was checking every day and the inventory never seemed to change.

Overall, I am happy (especially with BWI), but would have been just as happy to pay less to stay at POR which has popped up a couple times.

Edit: I just linked my AKL resort reservation to MDE and the room type is listed as Savanna View. Even happier with that win now!

Last edited:
We finally have our whole stay booked for our upcoming trip on 7/21. Thanks to Priceline's Express Deals (and the help from this forum), I was able to get the first 2 nights at BWI for about $168 a night (using a 10% off coupon) and the last 5 nights at AKL for $190 a night (also using a 10% off coupon). We would have loved to have stayed at BWI the whole time or even POR, but Express Deals just wasn't having it. ;) I was checking every day and the inventory never seemed to change.

Overall, I am happy (especially with BWI), but would have been just as happy to pay less to stay at POR which has popped up a couple times.
Where did you get the coupons?

Does anyone know what a 4 star would be in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area that says Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds. The resort fee shows $63.

or possible 3 star in the Walt Disney World - Disney Springs that has 2 queen beds and no resort fee?

So if you have an AP and you are booked all set with FP, there should not be any cancellation of FP if you drop your resort reservation and switch to another booked through a third party and not Disney...correct? If done 30 days or less out? If done before the 30 days then you would probably lose the FP? Seasoned WDW visitor...but not booking directly with Disney is new to me and I just want to make sure I'm all clear about how that would work. Thanks!

or possible 3 star in the Walt Disney World - Disney Springs that has 2 queen beds and no resort fee?

Hi Rich. If you're using Chrome for your browser, consider installing the Hotel Canary add-on which helps to identify Priceline Express Deals hotels. I find it to be fairly accurate based on the many times I have relied on it.

Does anyone know what a 4 star would be in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area that says Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds. The resort fee shows $63.

It’s not a disney resort. Could possibly be the Dolphin if it’s for two nights. Their resort fee is $31.50 per night. But I’m not positive since I’m not sure what the resort fees are elsewhere.

Edit: I just linked my AKL resort reservation to MDE and the room type is listed as Savannah View. Even happier with that win now!
That’s awesome! So glad it ended up being AKL!

Is BWI standard view?

Yes, BWI is a standard. :( Ha! Now, I'm just being greedy!

I sent you a PM!

Did your AKL page say “standard room” on Priceline when you booked?

I think I saw Contemporary tower (guessing lake view) for some Sept dates — not super cheap like these BWI and AKL deals, but more along the lines of what you would pay for a discounted outer building room.

Also think I am seeing GF for $100/less a night than Disney’s best general public offer for some Sept dates. Again, not an amazing deal like you snagged, but cheaper than usual.

The hotel descriptions on both seemed super obvious. Like the possible Contemporary deal called the hotel “up-to-date” (synonym for contemporary lol) and said it’s right next to MK. The possible GF deal actually used the word “grand” in its description.

Edit: I just linked my AKL resort reservation to MDE and the room type is listed as Savannah View. Even happier with that win now!

What area was AKL listed as?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter