Priceline Express Deals

Thank you, everyone!

I played around with it and did find it. With the fees the site adds, it would be the same as going through Disney, at least for my dates.

We have a room booked at a value through Disney already. We booked late for this trip, and nothing was available through DVC. I am going to keep all this great information in mind for a future trip, and enjoy my value room. :)

I'm looking at Priceline right now. Is it possible that I'm seeing one of the mod resorts for $100/night? August 17-27th. It's listed at 4 star, Bonnet Creek area, airport shuttle and shows no additional charges(resort fee). It does however, say 'smoking or non smoking room'.....that leads me to think it's not WDW.

I'm looking at Priceline right now. Is it possible that I'm seeing one of the mod resorts for $100/night? August 17-27th. It's listed at 4 star, Bonnet Creek area, airport shuttle and shows no additional charges(resort fee). It does however, say 'smoking or non smoking room'.....that leads me to think it's not WDW.

As far as I know, moderates are 3.5* and not 4*. That being said, I have never seen a Disney 4* (aka Deluxe) for $100. I’d probably pass on that if you’re hoping for a Disney property.

As far as I know, moderates are 3.5* and not 4*. That being said, I have never seen a Disney 4* (aka Deluxe) for $100. I’d probably pass on that if you’re hoping for a Disney property.
Any idea what it could be? I’m stumped because of it not showing a resort fee.

Likely the Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort.
I’d really love to stay there again but the resort and parking fees are ridiculous.

Would Priceline list it without a resort fee? I’m staying 10 nights so getting a $500+ surprise would not work for me.

I’d really love to stay there again but the resort and parking fees are ridiculous.

Would Priceline list it without a resort fee? I’m staying 10 nights so getting a $500+ surprise would not work for me.
Does the Hilton have a resort fee? I have never stayed there. Be careful with that. I unfortunately got stuck with the Swan once through an express deal without the extra resort fee listed, so yes, it is apparently possible. I really didn’t think it was the Swan because there was no additional fee line item, and I never would have chosen to book if I thought I’d have to pay another $30+ a night on top of the deal price. (Nothing against the Swan — it seems like a very nice resort — it was just incredibly misleading for them to not list a mandatory extra nightly fee; I am actually still fighting the charge through my credit card company because I was so annoyed by that and how unprofessional they were when I called PL to complain.)

Does the Hilton have a resort fee? I have never stayed there. Be careful with that. I unfortunately got stuck with the Swan once through an express deal without the extra resort fee listed, so yes, it is apparently possible. I really didn’t think it was the Swan because there was no additional fee line item, and I never would have chosen to book if I thought I’d have to pay another $30+ a night on top of the deal price. (Nothing against the Swan — it seems like a very nice resort — it was just incredibly misleading for them to not list a mandatory extra nightly fee; I am actually still fighting the charge through my credit card company because I was so annoyed by that and how unprofessional they were when I called PL to complain.)
Yes, Hilton Bonnet Creek has a high resort fee. It's $40 per night plus parking which is $27. So that amounts to a lot of extra money. It's a really nice hotel and the pool is fantastic. I stayed there about 5 years ago when there was no resort fee and parking was only $12.

Wanted to post my deal since this board was so helpful when trying to pull the trigger! Just scored Boardwalk Inn for $184 a night. Used a 10% off priceline express deals and total was $603 for 3 nights (July 27-30)... over $1500 if I booked through disney direct!

This was the description it gave: "The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm."

Is it too early to be looking for a WDW resort for August 17th? Also, I'm staying 10 days....is that too many days to expect to find something on Priceline?

Wanted to post my deal since this board was so helpful when trying to pull the trigger! Just scored Boardwalk Inn for $184 a night. Used a 10% off priceline express deals and total was $603 for 3 nights (July 27-30)... over $1500 if I booked through disney direct!

This was the description it gave: "The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm."
I've been seeing BWI pop up for several summer dates. You got a fantastic deal.

Is it too early to be looking for a WDW resort for August 17th? Also, I'm staying 10 days....is that too many days to expect to find something on Priceline?

It may be too early, but not very sure. I feel like this year Disney has put a lot less inventory on Priceline and Hotwire compared to last. I have been checking constantly for my dates and was able to secure Boardwalk for 2 of my 7 nights for a great rate, but nothing else has really popped up since a couple weeks ago.

I did not see any Disney resorts for your dates, but I do believe that the Dolphin is showing for $115 a night. Combine that rate with a 10% off coupon and I would consider that an excellent price for that location (probably about $150 a night all-in including taxes and resort fees).

So freaking pissed. I found POR on Hotwire for $106/night. Went to book it, "your session expired". It takes me back to the main page, search again, try to book it, "your session expired". Close out completely, repeat, "your session expired". Now it's gone.

Last edited:
Update: Booked Riverside for one night at $107 for next weekend, and I'll be staying on my wonderful friend's couch the other nights.

I just checked September 9-13 on Hotwire. I searched for "airport shuttle" & "WDW Bonnet Creek Area." Riverside came as a 3.5 star for $150. AKL came up as a 4 star for $302. And there was a 3 star which came up for $125 but the page did not tell me which resort was last booked like the others did. Amenities say - shuttle, golf nearby, pools, resort, restaurant, self service laundry, and smoke free rooms. Any guesses?

I just checked September 9-13 on Hotwire. I searched for "airport shuttle" & "WDW Bonnet Creek Area." Riverside came as a 3.5 star for $150. AKL came up as a 4 star for $302. And there was a 3 star which came up for $125 but the page did not tell me which resort was last booked like the others did. Amenities say - shuttle, golf nearby, pools, resort, restaurant, self service laundry, and smoke free rooms. Any guesses?
Could be one of the All Stars or Pop. Honestly, the $25 is worth the upgrade to Riverside!

Just some info for folks! After booking POR for this weekend doing the Hot Rates on Hotwire, I called their customer service at 1-866-381-3981. I told the person I spoke to that I needed the actual Disney confirmation number for the hotel, not the Hotwire confirmation number. She called Disney (I was on hold maybe 7 minutes) and was able to give me the Disney confirmation number. I'm going to link it on MDE as soon as the website cooperates (lol) and I'll update this with whether or not that worked to link the hotel! It was very painless - I was worried given some of the issues people have had on here! I don't know if I said the right thing (I didn't go into MDE, just said I needed the Disney hotel confirmation #) or if she just knew what she was doing. Either way, happy dance!

Update: That was the correct number, I linked it easily from the app & I'm doing online check in now! It's a Garden View room and I'm super happy about it. :D

I scouring Hotwire and Priceline for an upcoming last minute trip. I'd really like to be on one of the monorail resorts but that's not like. Seems like Boardwalk is popping up a lot. Also, got a hit on Animal Kingdom for about $340. Not sure if that's a good deal or not.

The folks running the boards over at BetterBidding.com are a great help if you are really confused about a hotel you are seeing. They usually answer within an hour.

I was worried given some of the issues people have had on here!

I actually created my own problems with my win at POR. :rotfl::rotfl:

I booked two rooms at once because I didn't want to take any chances of getting two different hotels. If I had just done one room it would've been easy peasy. It was just the fact that I had two rooms with my husband as the lead on both ressies. It wasn't until I got connected to Disney wholesale that I was able to solve it all. Trying to get Hotwire to fix the situation was a hot mess. ::yes::::yes::

I actually created my own problems with my win at POR. :rotfl::rotfl:

I booked two rooms at once because I didn't want to take any chances of getting two different hotels. If I had just done one room it would've been easy peasy. It was just the fact that I had two rooms with my husband as the lead on both ressies. It wasn't until I got connected to Disney wholesale that I was able to solve it all. Trying to get Hotwire to fix the situation was a hot mess. ::yes::::yes::
Yasssssss I've been checking since Friday and I finally got another night to pop up! Now I don't have to check in & back out the next morning, I can relax at the hotel Sunday and take DME to the airport the next day. So happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!