Priceline Express Deals

Nope I am not confusing this with the Free Dining offer. You can not add the dining plan to a room only reservation.

The only way to add a dining plan is as part of a vacation package. Three types: vacation package: a ticketless package, a Annual Pass package or finally as a DVC Member.

Dave

Yes it is possible but only if you have an annual pass.

I just tried calling the wholesale dept to add my 2 kids to a PL reservation, but got a message stating it's an inactive number. It's definitely a Disney created message, but it tells me to call the main number. Wondering if the wholesale # has changed recently, or is it just because it's the weekend and they are closed? I'm using 407-939-7671. Thanks!

Did you figure this out?
I booked through hotwire last Thursday, and have been given a confirmation number to use for MDE, but that "Your reservation cant be located as entered"

Thanks for the information. That should give me a few days to try to make something happen. From looking through this thread it sounds like there's a good amount of certainty to getting a Disney hotel. We are depending on Disney Magical Express for 100% of our transportation once we arrive in Orlando.
Airport transportation that is.

Last edited:

Still stalking my dates (Sept 11-15) on Hotwire and Priceline. Hoping to stay closer or lower to my price I have booked on an AP rate, $600.

Did you book this? It seems like the Dolphin but what confuses me is the number of trip advisor reviews. If the Dolphin, that would be a great deal!
Betterbidding says 100% match dolphin or swan.
It's the Dolphin - I booked this earlier today (different dates - could only wish I got that price). Dolphin has a 4.3 rating and Swan a 4.4. The number of reviews confused me as well - but I've noticed that Hotwire does not always provide an accurate number of reviews from TripAdvisor (those review numbers are more reliable on Priceline to distinguish hotels). The real giveaways are the rating and the $34 resort fee.

I've been having slightly better luck finding some deals on Hotwire recently than Priceline (both Disney and Universal). Very curious to see what happens as the "usual" 4-6 week window for deals rolls around to include September.

I was thinking of booking this shortly after it being posted here but couldn't find it using the web. I didn't try the app. Is it still active?
I see it both ways still active! Try filtering by bonnet creek and it’s (for me anyway) the 2nd one down.

Booked Dolphin on 7/6, I have been checking online to see my res on their site but it is not showing up. I called Dolphin directly and they do not have anything under my name. I then double checked PL (as if I needed to check again, I seem to be looking at my reservation every other day ;)) and everything looks good, called PL and they say I am confirmed etc etc. I said that the hotel does not have my reservation. The PL agent said she could add any requests I had and that I would not be able to look up my reservation on the Marriott system since I booked with a 3rd party. I told her that I am not concerned about special requests right now, what I am concerned about is that the Dolphin does not have any reservation under my name at all. If I cannot pull it up on the Marriott site that is fine, but the hotel itself should have my reservation.

She then told me that she would put me on hold so she could contact their "third party vendor" - so did I book on a 3rd party site on one of their 3rd party vendors? So she tried calling but it is early and they are not open yet - seriously, a hospitality service that is not open 24/7? I work 3rd shift at a hotel, I am the only one here but at least there is someone here. She then said that she would escalate the issue and a manager would contact me tomorrow. From all that I have read here this does not seem normal.

Did you figure this out?
I booked through hotwire last Thursday, and have been given a confirmation number to use for MDE, but that "Your reservation cant be located as entered"
I tried calling back again later the same day and was able to get through so I assumed I had just just dialed incorrectly the first time.

Anyone know of any Hotwire discount codes or rebate click throughs that can be used on hot deals? I think I found one for 30 dollars off but thought I'd see if there is anything better.

edit to add: the codes I thought would work don't :(

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter