Priceline Express Deals

Is anyone seeing any available on-property hotels July 26-August 5th?
Not seeing anything for the entire stay - first half of the week particularly. Aug 1-5 there is a value (all star movies?) for $80 if you are interested in a split stay!

Thank you. I’ve been checking daily since I needed July 31 to August 5th and I did pick up the August 1st to August 5th Priceline deal. Joel hope you can get it too. I’ve used Priceline twice now for Disney hotels thanks to this thread. I can’t thank you enough. I got movies for $80 a night. I had the extra 5% off coupon. I booked the 31st - annual pass holder rate and saved over $225 over my original pass holder rate. Thanks again! So much appreciated.

Not seeing anything for the entire stay - first half of the week particularly. Aug 1-5 there is a value (all star movies?) for $80 if you are interested in a split stay!

Split stay are the best, as you can get the dining plan for the first part and use it until midnight on checkout day. The Mug is however good until end of stay or minimum 14 days.

Coupon code WEEKEND20 valid for $20 off a minimum $100 eligible hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees, which includes a minimum of a two-night stay, valid from July 15, 2019 at 9 a.m. ET through July 22, 2019 at 6 a.m. ET. Travel anytime.

I received the same coupon, so it looks like it can be used multiple times!

Soooo...new to this whole Priceline Express thingy. We are Disneyland vets and I've managed to convince my husband to go to DW for our 20th anniversary next month.

3.5*-Bonnet Creek, 400 reviews, 8+ guest rating @ $118/night
Hotel Canary is telling me Coronado, Caribbean Beach or Wilderness cabins.

Everything I've read points to Coronado. Any insight from anyone?

I'd reeeeeeaaalllly like to just pull the trigger and do it, lol I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Right???

TIA

Soooo...new to this whole Priceline Express thingy. We are Disneyland vets and I've managed to convince my husband to go to DW for our 20th anniversary next month.

I'd reeeeeeaaalllly like to just pull the trigger and do it, lol I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Right???

TIA

It's probably Coronado based on everything, like you said. Basically you'll be getting a Disney moderate resort and if you're good with any of those places, I say go for it!

TIA

What are your dates?

TIA

I just checked the guest rating and review numbers for the 3 resorts you posted and the only one that is an 8+ guest rating and in the 400's for reviews is Coronado. So it's a very good chance that's what you'll get.

Glad I found this thread, I am learning some great tips to use for my late September/early October trip. I already have a reservation so I can get the FP selections at the 60 day mark. But if I can get a better hotel for what I am paying currently then that would be awesome. I keep checking everyday to see if anything good pops up for September 28th-October 4th!

Just a heads up.

Disney just started yesterday to offer free dining or 20% discount for fall dates. Please have that in mind and do you own math before booking.

20% Discount
Valid Travel Dates

• Stays most nights September 1 through September 28, 2019 and November 15 through December 24, 2019
  • Stays most Sunday through Thursday nights September 29 through November 14, 2019

Free dining plan

Book through September 29, 2019 for arrivals most nights:
  • September 1 through September 18, 2019
  • November 17 through November 27, 2019
  • December 8 through December 23, 2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter