Priceline Express Deals

For those who ended up with Movies at the end of August, I am debating because when I put in my dates the airport shuttle does not show as an amenity. I'm looking at 8/22-8/26. Hotel Canary says its an All Star, but I want to make sure. Every other time I have booked the airport shuttle showed.

For those who ended up with Movies at the end of August, I am debating because when I put in my dates the airport shuttle does not show as an amenity. I'm looking at 8/22-8/26. Hotel Canary says its an All Star, but I want to make sure. Every other time I have booked the airport shuttle showed.
I seem to remember a while back they had removed the airport shuttle from Express Deal amenities for Disney properties (probably because that made it easier to figure out it was Disney). But when I checked Hotel canary for the $74 express deal on those dates, it only comes back with Disney properties. So it's probably Movies or Sports.

It doesn't show the airport shuttle anymore.

It is showing the I booked here before for your dates when I search so it should be All Star Movies as I haven't booked any other value resorts on priceline besides Movies.

Hi all! Been forever since I booked (almost a year) and my memory is foggy. Is it possible to get a room on property through Hotwire/Priceline that sleeps 5 (2 adults, 3 kids)? What should I be looking for?

Hi all! Been forever since I booked (almost a year) and my memory is foggy. Is it possible to get a room on property through Hotwire/Priceline that sleeps 5 (2 adults, 3 kids)? What should I be looking for?

In August, I saw the other day, Art of Animation that I believe was a family suite.

I'm no Hotwire user at all, so won't comment on that.

Priceline technically only guarantees room for 2 - but obviously with Disney resorts the vast majority sleep 4, so IMHO it is not really an issue for me to book a room for my family of 4. (I'd book with 2 adults and then add the kids later using the Disney wholesale phone number.)

BUT, while I'm sure it is possible to get a room for 5, I don't think I'd personally risk that with a Priceline non-refundable deal. Too many variables for me.

I just tried calling the wholesale dept to add my 2 kids to a PL reservation, but got a message stating it's an inactive number. It's definitely a Disney created message, but it tells me to call the main number. Wondering if the wholesale # has changed recently, or is it just because it's the weekend and they are closed? I'm using 407-939-7671. Thanks!

So, at what point does Disney usually add inventory to Priceline’s blind bookings?

It looks like August is available now. Is it typically about a month out? I’m looking to go in November. Should I expect some things to open up in October?

I just tried calling the wholesale dept to add my 2 kids to a PL reservation, but got a message stating it's an inactive number. It's definitely a Disney created message, but it tells me to call the main number. Wondering if the wholesale # has changed recently, or is it just because it's the weekend and they are closed? I'm using 407-939-7671. Thanks!
That's the number I have too - I suspect the Wholesale Dept works 9-5 M-F, but that's just a guess on my part.

So, at what point does Disney usually add inventory to Priceline’s blind bookings?

It looks like August is available now. Is it typically about a month out? I’m looking to go in November. Should I expect some things to open up in October?
I've been watching deals for about a year now, and I can absolutely say: I don't know. They keep changing things up - last Fall they were releasing deals all the way into this October. But, since the beginning of the year they've only been dropping deals about 2-6 weeks out.

I'd check once or twice week until about September, then start checking daily if I were looking to book November.

Anyone with dates 8/7-8/12 there is a value showing up $79 and a moderate showing up for $118. 8/12-8/16 value for $70 and 8/19-8/23 for $71. 8/22-8/26 value available for $74. My guess is all-star music for value and Coronado for mod.
What is different is I haven’t seen very many deluxe resorts this summer - last year I booked Boardwalk in July for $183.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who gave me the encouragement I needed to go for a PLE deal. Used the retailmenot code, and got 2 rooms at Movies 8/18-8/20 for a grand total of $336!! Saved us $235 compared to our Pop reservation. Six months of stalking rewarded!

ETA: I was able to link my reservation in MDE immediately, and it's showing Preferred rooms.

Last edited:
Anyone with dates 8/7-8/12 there is a value showing up $79 and a moderate showing up for $118. 8/12-8/16 value for $70 and 8/19-8/23 for $71. 8/22-8/26 value available for $74. My guess is all-star music for value and Coronado for mod.
What is different is I haven’t seen very many deluxe resorts this summer - last year I booked Boardwalk in July for $183.
When I was searching last night I was getting that box that said “others have booked these 4.5 or 3 star properties “ . When I clicked they were still blind bookings . Hotel canary said that one was Grand Floridian , one was Boardwalk Inn and one was AKL Jambo. But all of them were so expensive. Like $690 or $730 a night . Not deals by any means. Also they didn’t show every time I searched , just once in awhile. Odd.

Hey everyone

Thoughts on a Priceline express deal for 12/7-12/14
4.5 star WDW -bonnet creek
$273 down 60%
8+ star 400 reviews
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Business Center
  • Spa
  • Restaurant
  • No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
  • Accessible Rooms/Facilities
  • Pool
Thoughts on what it could be? Floridian? Swan? Something else ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter